Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hey Steve need your skills!

TRD-X

Reaction score
Like to know if these wheels would look on a SWB. Help please..:adore::adore:

09SWB3.jpg

ZZ.png

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
They are sick wheels, but be prepared to pay about $1200 plus per rim. iForged rims are the real deal dude. If you got the cash, run them! But if your truck is your daily driver, I would definitely not use those rims all the time. I would run stocks and put them on only when there's a meet or something. That's just me though.

TRD-X

Reaction score
They are sick wheels, but be prepared to pay about $1200 plus per rim. iForged rims are the real deal dude. If you got the cash, run them! But if your truck is your daily driver, I would definitely not use those rims all the time. I would run stocks and put them on only when there's a meet or something. That's just me though.

My X is a toy or play thing Bro. No work ride here! :top:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
thats what makes me better Jim, no matter what, while your ride is in the garage, mine is out doing stuff at the workplace.... :laugh: I like them, but hate Iforged's customer care and or service.... they suck. :thumpdown:

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Even then, I wouldn't let the rims sit. But it's your ride and your money. iForged rims are no joke. You put those on your truck, and you pretty much have outdone anyone on here with rims...no matter the look or design. But if you got the $$$ to do it, go for it!

I would be scared to run rims like that. I would checking them every second I could to make sure they were ok...haha!

TRD-X

Reaction score
Even then, I wouldn't let the rims sit. But it's your ride and your money. iForged rims are no joke. You put those on your truck, and you pretty much have outdone anyone on here with rims...no matter the look or design. But if you got the $$$ to do it, go for it!

I would be scared to run rims like that. I would checking them every second I could to make sure they were ok...haha!

Not really the OZ Racing wheels I wanted cost more than the iForged wheels. I not out to one up anyone just make a sick ride!

Donny if you didn't have them Volks I would rock them with the silver spokes!:biggrin: as for using the X go for it Donny just my toy Cuzzz! :eviltongue::eviltongue:jk

daveczrn

Reaction score
here you go!

Attachments

• 09SWB3wheels.jpg
    09SWB3wheels.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 108

TRD-X

Reaction score
Thanks Cuz I know she will need a drop kit and I might get 19 inch wheels. :top:

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Not really the OZ Racing wheels I wanted cost more than the iForged wheels. I not out to one up anyone just make a sick ride!

Donny if you didn't have them Volks I would rock them with the silver spokes!:biggrin: as for using the X go for it Donny just my toy Cuzzz! :eviltongue::eviltongue:jk

Might want to check the pricing again dude. iForged rims are really expensive. OZ rims don't come close to iForged pricing. But I agree that your ride would be sick if you got them.

TRD-X

Reaction score
Might want to check the pricing again dude. iForged rims are really expensive. OZ rims don't come close to iForged pricing. But I agree that your ride would be sick if you got them.

If you special order OZ wheels the price goes up. The tire rack price is not custom price, I'm looking at( Superleggera III) $1299. each for the front and $1400.each for the rear. Front 18x9 2.5 lip and 19x12 3. lip.

I have talked to the guys at iForged and they gave me a good price.:top:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Hey Jim-

Sorry I didn't get to do the chop for you. Last Friday, My right wrist started hurting and my fingers could barely flex/extend. I think I had a Carpel Tunnel Syndrome attack! I can still barely type, but is is slowly getting better.

Once my hand get better, I'll be back to my old "chopping" self!

TRD-X

Reaction score
Hey Jim-

Sorry I didn't get to do the chop for you. Last Friday, My right wrist started hurting and my fingers could barely flex/extend. I think I had a Carpel Tunnel Syndrome attack! I can still barely type, but is is slowly getting better.

Once my hand get better, I'll be back to my old "chopping" self!

Do you think I'm mad at you Steve? Never Cuz!!!:rockon: :adore::adore:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Just didn't want to to think I was ignoring your request.

By the way, my hand is feeling a little better right now so I did a chop for you (before the pain killers wear off!):

iJIM.jpg

R1 Chris

Reaction score

By the way, my hand is feeling a little better right now so I did a chop for you (before the pain killers wear off!):

iJIM.jpg
wow steve that looks so sick :top:

TRD-X

Reaction score

iJIM.jpg

I see you just want me to spend that money!:biggrin: I knew they would look sick Steve!:top:

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
Good lord.. I like.

.. I need to stop browsing the photoshop threads.. Makes me wanna buy stuff..

TRD-X

Reaction score
Good lord.. I like.

.. I need to stop browsing the photoshop threads.. Makes me wanna buy stuff..

Crista I thought you liked the pink wheels? :laugh::laugh: Makes you want to mod I see! :biggrin:

Top Bottom