Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

If the X-Runner didn't exist, which sport truck would you have bought?

If the X-Runner didn't exist, which sport truck would you have bought?

• SVT Lightning

Votes: 21 11.2%
  • SRT-10 Ram

Votes: 9 4.8%
  • Silverado SS

Votes: 12 6.4%
  • s-10 Xtreme

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Colorado Xtreme

Votes: 16 8.5%
  • Dakota R/T

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • SS Trailblazer

Votes: 10 5.3%
  • SRT-8 Cherokee

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I would have pimped out a regular truck (i.e. Silverado)

Votes: 19 10.1%
  • I wouldn't have bought a sport truck

Votes: 82 43.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shaX 07

Reaction score
Just thought this would be a fun poll to see what people would have purchased had the X-Runner not existed. Obviously this is a horrible thought and shame on me for even thinking like this, but lets see what everyone would choose. I've picked the most typical "sport trucks" that are are/were on the market in the past 8 years or so. I threw in a couple of non-trucks just because I think that a lot of us may have chosen these as a similar option.

I will kick it off by saying that had the X-Runner not existed and if I were to still purchase a "sport truck", I would realistically have chosen the Colorado Xtreme, only because it's fairly new, nice looking, reasonably quick (compared to the s-10 Xtreme) and with today's gas prices, the 5 cylinder wouldn't be too bad. I would love to have an SVT Lightning or an SRT-8 Cherokee but those babies would destroy my wallet on gas and also the SRT-8 Cherokee is a bit too pricey for me.

SVT Lightning
svtlightning.jpg

SRT-10 Ram
srt10ram.jpg

Silverado SS
silveradoss.jpg

S-10 Xtreme
s-10xtreme.jpg

Colorado Xtreme
coloradoextreme.jpg

Dakota R/T
dakotart.jpg

SS Trailblazer
trailblazerss.jpg

SRT-8 Cherokee
srt8cherokee.jpg

PascoX

Reaction score
I would go with an 08 Nissan Frontier extended cab with the six cylinder and the six speed manual. I think if you lower it and add 18" rims it's the closest you'll get to an X-runner.

07bspXR

Reaction score
I Almost bought a SVT Lightning but got the X :rock: So much more fun and donest use as much gas haha.

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
i'd have to say the srt8 cherokee, but now that i think of it, i think i'd rather customize my own truck. so, can i change my answer? lol
those srt cherokees are fast, and i've been told they handle decent.

Clokwrk

Reaction score
I was actually gonna get a WRX or an SRT-4 before I decided to go with the X.

shaX 07

Reaction score
I was actually gonna get a WRX or an SRT-4 before I decided to go with the X.

I used to own an SRT-4.. an 05 in black... It was a fast, fun car.. but it got me into a world of trouble with the police.. Most of the time I wasn't doing anything wrong, but the cops saw the big wing and heard the exhaust and decided they didn't like it, or me.

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
Why ins't the Prerunner or other Tacos in the list?? :hmmmm2:

I was lookin at the XA and Tc b4 I bought my X.

Or maybe an Sti or Evo...

shaX 07

Reaction score
Why ins't the Prerunner or other Tacos in the list?? :hmmmm2:

I was lookin at the XA and Tc b4 I bought my X.

Or maybe an Sti or Evo...

I wasn't considering the pre-runner to count as a "sport truck"... it's more of an off-road truck.. and to me, off-road does not = sport.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I actually was looking into a wrx sti....or maybe another tuner... Idk Its hard for me to decide cuz i have to work out of mine
:dontknow:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
I'm actually looking into buying another truck. I haven't decided what kind of racing I want to do with it, I'm thinking about making a drag truck, and keeping the X as the tow vehicle/track racer, but haven't made my final decision.

I'm either going to get a reg cab Dakota R/T, or a reg cab Ranger and doing a v8 swap in it. :top:

NixXR462

Reaction score
I only like Toyotas so I'd most likely have a TRD Tacoma or Tundra

05bluerunner

Reaction score
I voted no sport truck. I would have ended up with a pre-runner or some sort of sports car. I didn't really need another truck because I still have my old reliable Chevy I've had for 11 years and 200k miles.

AdAM

Reaction score
i would of went up to the states while the canadian dollar is high and pick up an M3, my buddy got one and damn are those crazy, love that thing- just hoping once i get blown i can start running close to him:top:

tattoomaker25

Reaction score
i use to have an 2000 xtreme 4 banger stick. it was really nice but xtremely slow. then i was thinking of the trailblazer ss. but then i rolled my parents tacoma and it started right back up after we got it back on all fours. which made me really start think of the x-runner im sure i would never roll this one because its not the pre runner. i've had my rr for a couple months now and dont regret it at all

rich017

Reaction score
Since I was looking at silverado SS's I would have gotten that. They are AWD. They are also slow, but you can make anything fast. I still have my 97 silverado with 205K miles and never had a problem except a few fuel pumps and reg maintenance

Murderface

Reaction score
some dumb biotch ran a red light and totaled my Dakota R/T:thumpdown: wish i still had it:banghead: but because of that i finally got my XR that i've always wanted. so i guess my story is backwards:dontknow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom