Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JL Audio Stealth Box For Trade

teamben158

Reaction score
My truck came with the JL Audio Stealth box already installed in it and while it's definitely a nice design and provides great sound, it doesn't fit my taste. I'd rather have a louder system and more center console space.

The box can be seen here on Crutchfield:

x13694307-o.jpeg

http://signature.crutchfield.com/s_13694307/JL-Audio-Stealthbox-Graphite.html?tp=27755

Only problem with a direct sale is that the center console has to be chopped, so I'd have to trade with someone and shipping would be a pain.

My ideal trade would be for some of the Xtreme Kreations rear door panels, but the odds of finding someone local with those that wants to trade for the stealth box is probably slim to none. I'd be willing to drive a good distance (couple hundred miles) to meet someone to swap.

I'm going to give priority to local swaps for right now, but I'd be interested in trades for the Xtreme Kreations panels as well involving shipping, so feel free to contact me about that.

I'm located in Downers Grove, IL 60516 (West suburb of Chicago).

07bspXR

Reaction score
just curious how much would you sell for and maybe with trade for stock center console??

Hitman

Reaction score
just curious how much would you sell for and maybe with trade for stock center console??

yeah same here :)

another question tho how is the bass on that thing does it THUMP hard?

teamben158

Reaction score
yeah same here :)

another question tho how is the bass on that thing does it THUMP hard?

It depends on your definition of thump hard. It definitely sounds great and fills the low end really well, but it doesn't hit as hard as I would like. But I like a lot of bass. Every car I've had before the X has had at least 2 12s in them. :rock:

I'm not really sure as I haven't thought about it. I'd have to get a quote on shipping because it's going to have to be a big box to ship in. Maybe $400 + shipping? I haven't really researched it yet because I was hoping for a trade.

And any sale would have to be with trade for the center console. Unless I can find one cheap on ebay or something.

Top Bottom