Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just Ordered some new rubber!

illmeg4fun

Reaction score
Just ordered up 2 sets of these. I figure 600 total is better than 1500. I had to ship them to DE first and them my wifes mom is gonna ship them to me. I'll have to pay alittle extra for her to ship them, but its still worth it :top:

755e_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=400001281851

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Congrats bro, that's probably gonna be the replacement tire i go with when that time gets here.

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
I completely misunderstood the title of this thread.

daveczrn

Reaction score
WOW... what i good price on those tires...

Good choice too by the way.

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
Zac, those freaking tires looks mad bro.... :rock:

When it comes for me to buy new tires im gonna pick those up...

illmeg4fun

Reaction score
Little Update on the tires. So I had them shipped to my wifes mom's in Delaware....I decided that I can save these until I get back to NC. So in the meantime I got the Nitto Invo's in 255/45/20. I think they look alittle funny but they definatly fill the gap, especially with the SS Drop. I'll post up some pics as soon as I wash the truck.

VaBchXRunner

"The Bargain Baron"
Reaction score
when ordering tires off ebay, try and check the serial number. the last 4 numbers is the month/year. make sure they aren't like 5-6 years old:top:

ABP

Reaction score
Little Update on the tires. So I had them shipped to my wifes mom's in Delaware....I decided that I can save these until I get back to NC. So in the meantime I got the Nitto Invo's in 255/45/20. I think they look alittle funny but they definatly fill the gap, especially with the SS Drop. I'll post up some pics as soon as I wash the truck.

I had 255/45-20's on mine. I really liked the way they ride compared to the 255/35. Be warned they are 2" taller than stock.

illmeg4fun

Reaction score
I had 255/45-20's on mine. I really liked the way they ride compared to the 255/35. Be warned they are 2" taller than stock.

I know I already have them on. I like the way they ride, its alot smoother than the 35's, its just gonna take me a little bit to get used to looking at them.

dakine

Reaction score
i just got the KDWs a week ago. stock size.
i'm stoked how much better they take corners and how good they look on the truck.
highly recommended.

Top Bottom