Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Long Sleeved Shirts HAVE ARRIVED!

InkedRunner

Reaction score
Quality

I love the shirt the design is really nice. I have mine on today and love it. It is very comfortable. Just like I thought I am usually a Large but the XL is just perfect for me. The Large probably would have been too small. Thank You very much Klint

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone else get their shirts yet??? :biggrin:

Figmonkey

Reaction score
same here, I bought the first shirt that was short sleeve (a Large) and it fit like a medium. so this time I bought a XL a black and white. mine came in today:top: and they fit nicely, I have a few army pt shirts and they have a turtle neck which I dont like, but these dont so ill be wearing these.

I love the shirt the design is really nice. I have mine on today and love it. It is very comfortable. Just like I thought I am usually a Large but the XL is just perfect for me. The Large probably would have been too small. Thank You very much Klint

Hitman

Reaction score
K2 is there a good chance that I will get mine tomarrow I want to sport these out for the HUGE Az meet :top:

eXuser01

Reaction score
i just got mine f sweet haha there great love the design i might order a black one but goood job k2 :top: :top:

5280hightacoma

Reaction score
Received mine thursday with a calendar that I also ordered. Both items are sweet! Now I just have to find a meet around the Colorado area to sport my shirt with pride!:rock:

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
Im gonna order those shirt soon.....

Klint u are the man! :top:

Tapp

Reaction score
k2,

dude these shirts rock..i seem to be sporting mine everyday!!!! even after being washed..i didnt really notice alot of shrinking!! it still fits great!!!

i know there are some model pics you took from the meet!!! post em up!!!

Top Bottom