Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Loudest legal exhaust

thechief21040

Reaction score
I've been reading up a lot on different exhaust systems and no one really has said what the loudest combo is that will still pass emissions.
I am planning on doing DTLTs, URD Y pipe with O2 sims to keep it legal and all and haven't decided on either the URD spec-u exhaust or something else like a magnflow if it's louder any suggestions?

STONER-X

Reaction score
Your planned setup is not "legal"

If you are looking for loud then run what you said with straight pipe dumped

thechief21040

Reaction score
Awesome sounds good to me anyone have any experience on the URD spec u package? Does it actually have a throatier sound or just advertisement?

Edgeman

Reaction score
Guess there are different levels of noise depending on your state. The "deep South" is probably more lenient than the NE or California.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
To be 50 state legal the loudest exhaust you can do is the TRD catback and that's it otherwise your on your own. I have no muffler and y pipe and is loud as he!! And really have had no issues, just keep it light on the throttle around police.

zombietaco22

Reaction score
I went with the 2.5 aFe mach force xp catback w/ a vibrant resonator and I'm happy with it!

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Zombie, be conscious of the dates of the last response. This thread has been dead for 14 months :wink:

Top Bottom