Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MAF CAL

spdstyl

Reaction score
Ok so I got my maf cal installed and then i decided to take it on a drive and when I went to put my foot into it at 4000 rpm it kinda bogged down and stuttered and it felt like the motor was trying to get through this. With using the supplied software and the cable to connect it to my computer can i tune this or do I need to take it to a shop that has a dyno? Will elevation and the weather affect the tuning. Also is there a place were I can find pre tuned maps just to load onto the new piggy back system? Any recomendations would help a lot

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
As long as the Maf cal is from URD then contact Gadget. He will have all kinds of preloaded map for just about every setup.

Also, you can tune it yourself if you think you skilled enough, but remember to be careful. GL

STONER-X

Reaction score
i had da similar problem when i got my first one.... there was a dead spot in the map somewhere ... ???. .... i called Gadget at urd and he sent me a new map (just the default tune) and everything was fine from there...

Top Bottom