Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Owner In NorCal

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
Welcome to the addiction!
This is hands down the number one spot to come to if you need any advice, tips and help. There is a very large knowledge base here and lots of great threads dull of gear. Have fun and good luck with the mods!

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the Underground! :top:

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Welcome....what part of Nor-Cal are we talking about?
SF-Sac-Stockton-Tracy-San Jose-Chico-Turlock....lol

KETCHUP

Reaction score
grats on the ride and welcome to the addiction.

any mods on that SWB already?

Vince77

Reaction score
Welcome to XRU man. Keep a eye on the Cali section for the next meet. It's about time we get one going.

RPJXRUNNER

Reaction score
Thanks everybody for the welcome.

I'm in the Chico area of NorCal in a town called Orland right off of I-5. The truck has a few mods already like short shifter, tonneau cover, grill, and it's lowered a little. I'll get some pics after it quits raining.

RPJXRUNNER

Reaction score
I forgot to mention the owner I bought the truck from is a member on here. According to his list of mods this is what I have: SnugTop SL, Trd Shifter, C2C Eyelids, Lowered, T-Rex Billet Grilles, C2C Hood Shocks. The truck sits really nice on the lowering kit that he installed but he said the company that made it was no longer in business any idea who that might be? I'm trying to figure out how low I'm actually sitting from stock height. Also trying to get my post count up to post some pics.

Vince77

Reaction score
Gotta be the C2C drop. It's 1-3/4" front, and 2" rear.

If you make it to a meet, you can check out Alex's stock "prerunner" stance. :laugh:

RPJXRUNNER

Reaction score
might be the C2C lowering kit?

I figured it was after a little research, it just seemed a little lower then 1.75" and 2" from stock but I've only seen to other X-Runners in my area so I don't have any real example to base that off.

Welcome.. whats your 1st mod your gunna do?

First thing I'm doing is a sound system which I've already bought just need to install it, then I really wanted some rims but after thinking about it for now I decided I'm just going to powdercoat the stocks black and but some money into the motor like a CAI and maybe some DT headers. Also I'll be doing the Evo Mod pretty soon probably the same time I get the wheels done.

Top Bottom