Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official Hawaii XRunner Spot Thread

TXR-HI

Reaction score
yeah thats def. nyles. Saw it at ward center 1st floor parking garage on wed. night too.

unikueXR808

Reaction score
seen a RR at kam mcdonalds..was dropped and had rims..u on hea?? or does anyone knoe who dat is??

nylesnakamasan

Reaction score
spotted today at RONS, well its not an X runner but its pretty bad ass:rockon:.. Silver single cab Tacoma with black x runner rims, black x runner body kit ,side skirt , front lip and i think rear kit., not to sure cause was reversed in the stall, t rex eye lids, BLHM, and yellow universal traction bars..Im thinking was Kelson but i dont know him personally..:hmmmm2:

yup you got me; saw your truck outside that Hawaii performance place...you work there or just visiting?

unikueXR808

Reaction score
seen a bsp this morning at ala moana driving by gamestop side.had hids and yellow fogs.also exhaust that sound awesome :top:

then later tonight saw another bsp at ala moana parked by sears side.had chromed rims.

TXR-HI

Reaction score
wassup man, what were you doing there?. i was there for PAYAO thai cuisine. Delicious food..

unikueXR808

Reaction score
seen the load of swb's on da road today...bout 8 of em

even took a swb's parking at costco :biggrin:

Xrunnah07

Reaction score
seen couple x's today at the memorial show off at keehi lagoon

1 rr dropped wit black chrome rims and a big intrigue sticker on front windsheild
another rr stock that a girl drives

1 bsp wit like 22's i think black on chrome
another bsp stock wit the sticker maria on it

1 swb stock
another swb that i think siad drunk biotches on the tail gate

unikueXR808

Reaction score
seen couple x's today at the memorial show off at keehi lagoon

1 rr dropped wit black chrome rims and a big intrigue sticker on front windsheild
another rr stock that a girl drives

1 bsp wit like 22's i think black on chrome
another bsp stock wit the sticker maria on it

1 swb stock
another swb that i think siad drunk biotches on the tail gate

i parked by the bsp with the sticker maria like a couple months ago at work..think it was there when we had construction cause i never seen it ever again

and the swb with the sticker on tailgate is always passing by my work early in the morning slamming there sounds(n yah i never could figure out what that sticker says}

reidieboy

Reaction score
wassup man, what were you doing there?. i was there for PAYAO thai cuisine. Delicious food..

i was there cuz we promote bonsai on tuesdays now. had a meeting with the owner before we started doing our parties there. if u guys ever bored on a tuesday night, come check us out!

shook

Reaction score
Spotted a few XRunners on Big Island today, the ones that stood out was a blue one that I saw when I was on my way from Kona to Hilo. It was parked at a house under covered parking on some scenic backroad. The thing that stood out on it was the rims, it had the stock rims but only the spokes were painted black while the rest was left silver. The other that I spotted was on Kam Hwy on Hilo side, I was doing training at the Toyota dealership around 330pm and just so happened to look at the highway when a red XRunner came into view. It had blacked out headlights but the thing that stood out was that the guys at the Toyota dealership knew of the driver.

They said he was part of the XRunner crew on Big Island and said that he mentioned the XR poster contest haha. The guy I was working with said that he recently went in for a clutch problem and had a nickname for him, called him red flash lol thats if they were talking about the same guy though. Anyways, was cool to see XRunners there, I didnt see any the last time I was there. Also spotted a red XRunner back on Oahu around 9pm on the freeway headed west on H1 right before the Pali offramp. He was driving with just the parking lights and foglights on, bright ass foglights haha, I was in the blue XRunner that you passed.

reidieboy

Reaction score
what the hell were you doing on the big island? did you change jobs? i gotta call you up, my boy shane has a few alarm questions for you.

TXR-HI

Reaction score
hey humnoi!.. thats some storyline. readers digest?.. dude, you should have checked out "smoking rocks, or south point"

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
Spotted a few XRunners on Big Island today, the ones that stood out was a blue one that I saw when I was on my way from Kona to Hilo. It was parked at a house under covered parking on some scenic backroad. The thing that stood out on it was the rims, it had the stock rims but only the spokes were painted black while the rest was left silver. The other that I spotted was on Kam Hwy on Hilo side, I was doing training at the Toyota dealership around 330pm and just so happened to look at the highway when a red XRunner came into view. It had blacked out headlights but the thing that stood out was that the guys at the Toyota dealership knew of the driver.

They said he was part of the XRunner crew on Big Island and said that he mentioned the XR poster contest haha. The guy I was working with said that he recently went in for a clutch problem and had a nickname for him, called him red flash lol thats if they were talking about the same guy though. Anyways, was cool to see XRunners there, I didnt see any the last time I was there. Also spotted a red XRunner back on Oahu around 9pm on the freeway headed west on H1 right before the Pali offramp. He was driving with just the parking lights and foglights on, bright ass foglights haha, I was in the blue XRunner that you passed.
I never no you was KONA bound boolay..........!

Top Bottom