Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

One Word Story Game - Part 2

xmoney

Reaction score
Aight fellers! It's been a while since we last played. :) I found a lot of humor in it myself. So here we go again.

For those of you who dont know how to play the rules are simple.

This game is simple: one word per post, add it to the sentence made by posters before you. Before we know it, we'll have a funny story (hopefully). You can add periods, commas, exclamation points, question marks, etc. when you want. If you post the next word and find that someone added the next word before yours, edit your post to add on to the last word.

Thanks X-Rizzo

I'll start! :)

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
Once upon a time there lived a hobo named Glen. He

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
Once upon a time there lived a hobo named Glen. He liked eating

utixrunner

Reaction score
Once upon a time there lived a hobo named Glen. He liked eating Meatloaf

bcutshall

Reaction score
Once upon a time there lived a hobo named Glen. He liked eating Meatloaf covered

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
Once upon a time there lived a hobo named Glen. He liked eating Meatloaf covered strawberries

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Once upon a time there lived a hobo named Glen. He liked eating Meatloaf covered strawberries with

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
Once upon a time there lived a hobo named Glen. He liked eating Meatloaf covered strawberries with mustard

utixrunner

Reaction score
Once upon a time there lived a hobo named Glen. He liked eating Meatloaf covered strawberries with mustard pudding

Top Bottom