Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

PHOENIX vs. TUCSON "AZ ON FIRE"

What day works better for you?

• Total voters

metalheadx

Reaction score
lol ......cant make it Saturday during the day but will be at the pavilions for sure tomorrow night

blueballs

Reaction score
so i washed my balls and the truck i might have to wash it again tomm.. i parked under a tree and now im sure ill have **** stains from birds on it...

so anyway i'll see you all in 12 hrs... peace. goodnight

CosmosX_az

"Magic Carpet"
Reaction score
I'll see you guys after a quick wash in the mornin ,, went snowboarding and got her all dirty,, this might have been discussed but where at az mills are we meeting??

beastbluetaco

Reaction score
So what's the final and completely plan? I can't do anything until 2:00 so I will have to meet up with you guys somewhere.

beastbluetaco

Reaction score
So the meet was some good fun. Glad to meet everyone.

Quick question, who all was there (meaning usernames on here)

I know there was:

blueballs
werty
CosmosX,az
metalheadx
Hitman
TitanRattler813
06SR-SW
BlackCat
me (beastbluetaco)

...but who else?

CosmosX_az

"Magic Carpet"
Reaction score

I know there was:

blueballs
werty
CosmosX,az
metalheadx
Hitman
TitanRattler813
06SR-SW
BlackCat
me (beastbluetaco)

...but who else?

Bro you are the first person on here or CT to not F up my user name........ usually it's como or cosmos or just co..az,,, Good times,,, I'm goin to the hobby shop tomorrow to buy that tint spray,, Do you think one coat might make the front look bad ????????? I don't know how bad that will F up my driving lights???? You are the expert on this so I am gratefull for any info......

Last edited:

beastbluetaco

Reaction score
Bro you are the first person on here or CT to not F up my user name........ usually it's como or cosmos or just co..az,,, Good times,,, I'm goin to the hobby shop tomorrow to buy that tint spray,, Do you think one coat might make the front look bad ????????? I don't know how bad that will F up my driving lights???? You are the expert on this so I am gratefull for any info......

I dont know if I would try it on the head lights. If you want to tint the head lights, I would get one of those tint films. I would just use it on the tail lights.

Super Werty

Reaction score
awesome meet guys!

blackcat I need your photos...making a vid right now and I need all of the serious and :top:silly ones

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I need pictures now, now i have serious withdrawls cause i didnt make it

Spyder327

Reaction score

I know there was:

blueballs
werty
CosmosX,az
metalheadx
Hitman
TitanRattler813
06SR-SW
BlackCat
me (beastbluetaco)

...but who else?

I was there also (at the pavilions in the afternoon) :top:

and XXrunnaXX was there as well.

BlackCat

Reaction score
I need pictures now, now i have serious withdrawls cause i didnt make it

I'll post mine up tommorrow eve. Didn't get home til 2am last nite, didn't get to sleep until 3am. Woke up at 8am, went back to sleep at 10am, woke up again at 3pm... now my entire sleep cycle (and every freaking thing else about me) is outta whack ! If I post pics up now, I'll probably post my cousin's wedding pics or my buddy's bachelor party pics by accident ! :laugh:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I'll post mine up tommorrow eve. Didn't get home til 2am last nite, didn't get to sleep until 3am. Woke up at 8am, went back to sleep at 10am, woke up again at 3pm... now my entire sleep cycle (and every freaking thing else about me) is outta whack ! If I post pics up now, I'll probably post my cousin's wedding pics or my buddy's bachelor party pics by accident ! :laugh:

I would also love a cd of the 2,000 pics you took of the meet:top::top:, way to kill my computer, i think i need and external hardrive if we have another meet with you taking pics:motz::dontknow::laugh::adore:

Hitman

Reaction score
Dam wish I could have been there the whole day or at least longer at the pavillions but aas soon as I got there I had to go :frown:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Dam wish I could have been there the whole day or at least longer at the pavillions but aas soon as I got there I had to go :frown:

Isnt that always the case, true dedication:top:

Top Bottom