Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

put the X in reverse...and i get a beep

joman

Reaction score
just out of curiosity...does any of your x's beep when you guys are in reversE?...mine only gives one beep.. but i remember when i was at the dealer for a test drive when thex was in reverse it would beep the whole time...or am i just tripping?...

just want to see your guys input.

xrunnrcanada

Reaction score
they all should only beep once when put into reverse.

Last edited by a moderator:

TKXR

Reaction score
I had one beep also!! Maybe the x you test drove had that beeping sensor thingy. so when ur reverseing and you start to get close to an object or whatever it would start beeping!!!

x-runner kid

Reaction score
only one beep I haven't seen any X's with back up sensors or any tacoma for that matter

TKXR

Reaction score
i got offers from the dealerships to put that in but i didn't want it

lucke

Reaction score
you're just tripping... they are designed to beep once so you know that its in reverse (for those who accidentally put it in reverse instead of 1st at a stop light)

TKXR

Reaction score
you're just tripping... they are designed to beep once so you know that its in reverse (for those who accidentally put it in reverse instead of 1st at a stop light)
lol i did that before but i tried to put it into reverse and put it into 1st and i almost hit the wall...i was so scared lol!!!!!

wshsbears

Reaction score
u be trippin bro :laugh: mine doesn't beep at all :rock:

i took my beeper out. u know when ur messin around inside ur truck and ur keys are in ur ignition and its beepin and drivin u crazy!? i hated that beep, so i had Rob do the dash light mod and throw out the beep at the same time.

WickedMon

Reaction score
u be trippin bro :laugh: mine doesn't beep at all :rock:

i took my beeper out. u know when ur messin around inside ur truck and ur keys are in ur ignition and its beepin and drivin u crazy!? i hated that beep, so i had Rob do the dash light mod and throw out the beep at the same time.

Did you desolder that annoying buzzer?:biggrin:

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
did you just start the truck and automatically put it in reverse? Cause if that's the case, then maybe that's why you got all those other beeps along with the reverse one.

Sykotic336

Reaction score
one beep... dont see why else it would beep more than once unless you have that beeping mechanizsm stuff and saying beep a lot gets weird lol "You Beeping Beep Beep" damn road runners ahahha

toyota06

Reaction score
Yeah it beeps to let you know you have it in reverse.

Top Bottom