Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

so...................

thunder24685

Reaction score
Nope I am still around and had been trying to get on for sometime but I forgot my password and then I couldn't remember my email password to reset XRU password. I have it for now. John I tried to get you to come up last Friday for fast Friday @ KC Trends but Like I said I couldn't get on here so I posted in the XR FB page

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
I had friends in town for the fair last weekend, i would like to make it up sometime off anything else going on, but will be working Saturday mornings till about the end of November most likely, so it kinda kills my going out of town Friday nights!!! Saturday nights are open though!

CHAMPt

Reaction score
Well now you have another reason to come up to KC. I drive back and forth from there to Ft Riley every weekend... not always with the truck though, especially if the weather starts to get bad. I'm down for a meet for sure.

Hey DJ... you ever see a big black and chrome 4 door 4x4 Dodge HEMI down there? She was my VP from my old truck club. We used to rumble through town quite often.

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
I'll keep an eye out for the truck, I've probably seen it and just didn't notice, fort Riley not far at all!!! Had another member there with a 2011 BRM drop kit, but think he already sold it!

CHAMPt

Reaction score
Thats probably the truck I just bought, lol... 2011 brm with drop kit. Guess he traded it in for a more friendly family hauler, and I traded my car for the X.

Her truck is a 2003 HEMI with 40 Flows exiting on the side. Nice truck for the age.

Top Bottom