Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

STILL WANTED! 09_xrated_barcelona

BlackCat

Reaction score
Can't you go to your financial institution stating you have not received what you paid for and do a chargeback? I always use AMEX when buying stuff thru PayPal, I assumed I could call them and dispute the payment if I never received what I ordered.

I should research more and see if it is not the case when going thru PayPal.

Good point ... didn't think of that one...

But, PayPal is a funny thing in that respect. Technically, yes, you might be able to, but that also depends on your card issuer. Some will charge back against PayPal, some won't because PayPal is technically not a goods supplier, but a financial intermediary. And there have been cases of PayPal, after getting a chargeback against them, coming after the account holder. Complicating matters may be your state's banking laws. I ran into this mess when I had that misdealing with the dude in Tacoma, WA who tried ripping me off.

But, it's certainly worth looking into ... if you do want to pursue this option, DO IT SOON !! There is a "statute of limitations" time limit on credit card chargebacks, not sure how long it is, though ...

KETCHUP

Reaction score
I think o'boy said he closed his paypal or somethin. Paypal couldn't retrieve the money. I know if they can, they do. I had an EBAY member withdraw his money back cause he didn't want to pay shippin to Alaska. So, since I had no choice I had to accept the refund. IT puts a hold on the money until a decision has been made. I am sure we wouldn't see this thread if he could have done that thru EBAY.....

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Just make sure you keep us updated man. I'm sorry we can't do anything else to help you out, I really am.

Coupe

Reaction score
I think o'boy said he closed his paypal or somethin. Paypal couldn't retrieve the money. I know if they can, they do. I had an EBAY member withdraw his money back cause he didn't want to pay shippin to Alaska. So, since I had no choice I had to accept the refund. IT puts a hold on the money until a decision has been made. I am sure we wouldn't see this thread if he could have done that thru EBAY.....

I have been going through this also. I bought a TRD SS on ebay and the guy sent me a stock shifter in a TRD SS box.

I have been fighting it for a month so far.

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
^^ Wow really James? What a ****ing asshole... that's false advertisement I can't believe they're giving you a hard time.

Top Bottom