Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

stock vehicle stability now?

Jonathan

Reaction score
was browsing and saw this is now an option.

anyone have any info on it?

VD Vehicle Stability Control w/Automatic Limited Slip Differential
Includes Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) with Traction Control (TRAC) and automatic limited slip differential.

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
johnathan wasn't somebody saying that about the 07 xr as an option.??:dontknow:

Gadget

Reaction score
I think it will be federally required in 08 on all vehicles.

I just hope it comes with a switch to turn off the traction control so you can light them up.

I had a company car that was a Crown Vic and it had ABS w/traction control and it was really nice until you hit like 40 and then it suddenly turned off and then the ass was all over the place.

Gadget

07xrunner

Reaction score
i think mine may have it but im not sure i know when i do a doughnut i hear this like clicking noise right after i stop and then it goes away
probably wrong though

Xraided

Reaction score
sorry too change the subject but did they really stop the production on our trucks?

SWeiser31

Reaction score
II just hope it comes with a switch to turn off the traction control so you can light them up.

Gadget

I drive a new tundra for my work and it has the vsc. There is a button that allows you to turn it to auto lsd if you press it, and if you hold it for like 3 sec. it turns it off completely.

dermaestro

Reaction score
I think it will be federally required in 08 on all vehicles.

I just hope it comes with a switch to turn off the traction control so you can light them up.

I had a company car that was a Crown Vic and it had ABS w/traction control and it was really nice until you hit like 40 and then it suddenly turned off and then the ass was all over the place.

Gadget

There's a switch to the left of the steering wheel on mine. I leave it on for my daily driving (100+ miles per day).

Top Bottom