Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sub box and JL sub 4 sale. Must sell

XNU

Reaction score
I have for sale a sub x box with a JL 10in sub with it. The JL is a 300watt sub that is brand new. Box looks new. make offer if you are intrested.

Last edited:

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
surprised NO ONE has jumped on it... i have the same setup with a 500 watt JL amp.... sounds perfect in the truck... hope you sell it soon man

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Pics would help the sale a bunch I bet.

07bspXR

Reaction score
Werd this is my old sub and subX box I sold to him I can say the dam thing is in perfect shape.

XNU

Reaction score
I hate to sell it. I have not even put it in the truck. I bought a house in September and could use the money for things around the house.

XNU

Reaction score
box.jpg

box1.jpg

Here are some pics of the box

nine9six

Reaction score
Damn...I want! ****ing court costs... :frown:

Good luck with the sale man! Have you posted on CustomTacos or TacomaWorld?

KETCHUP

Reaction score
interested in that sub. is that a W3? If so, I may take it from u if you don't sell the entire thing. I will ask around EP here. Got a few Xs and Tacos that don't get on XRU. If you want, I can post up a CL for here in EP. I am sure it will sell. They would have to of course pay for shippin. Let me know brotha

XNU

Reaction score
I want $250 shipped. I will eat the shipping charge. that was it is easy. even to cali

Top Bottom