Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Supercharged APR E85 tuned Xrunner

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABP

Reaction score
The winter is looking pretty bad for me so it looks like I need to sell my Xrunner. You can see my mods in my signature. The truck has 48k miles and a ton of mods. I will get pics this weekend. TRD blower, X-1 (E85 tune and 93 tune, made by Allan Philips), APR 2.7 pulley, APR 7th injector, APR 670cc primary injectors, Doug Thorley long tubes, Pipe bomb, Banks 3" with URD tail section, TRD air intake, Optima Yellow top, Billet battery box, new transmission, new stage 3 clutch, Fidanza flywheel, TRD short throw shifter, Autometer boost gauge, PLX DM-100 OBD II, PLX A/F module, Eclipse head unit (steering wheel controls work), Eclipse 5- channel amp, Focal seperates, Avus 3 piece wheels 20x9 front and 20x10.5 rear, Nitto Invo 275/40-20 (front) 315/35-20 (rear), Sittin sic coils, Beefed Taco blocks, Adjustable Rancho shocks (rear) and Gaylord X2000 bedcover. I am sure there is more and I will update when I think of it.

Priced for quick sale with all the mods $20000.

NEW PRICE $18000 firm.

Sale pending

Last edited:

CJX-RUNNER

Reaction score
0612_sccp_10z+trd_toyota_tacoma_x_runner+wheel.jpg

Are these the wheels you have?

DemonXrunner

Reaction score
thisthreadisuselesswithoutpichers.jpg

Just kidding bro. It sounds bad ass and I would def like to see some pics.

Thanks,

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Yup it's sexy as he'll in person. I hate to see you sell it man. Bump for a badass truck for a badass guy. :adore:

ABP

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I hate to sell it. I have put a ton of money in it. I lost a couple big accounts and don't think I will make it through the winter without selling. I will still hang around the site. This is a great group of guys.

DemonXrunner

Reaction score
That sucks bro. I would never want to be put in the spot where I have to sell the X. I will get the word out for you around where I live. X2 for Venomous's comment.

Tunedx

Reaction score
Killer deal guys. Wish I never had mine. Someone jump on this deal. Modded and ready to rip homies.

Wizard

Reaction score
I know you're not parting out, but if you decide to, how about giving me first dibs on those rims? When Jonathan originally sold those, I was going to buy them, but hesitated for a split second, and you got them.

Bump for an awesome X!!

X-roller

Reaction score
Mmmm......I love the smell of E85...lol it smells like fruity pebbles seriously....

Murderface

Reaction score
Mmmm......I love the smell of E85...lol it smells like fruity pebbles seriously....

Well u would know what "FRUITY" smells like:biggrin: JK

that's a nice truck ABP good luck with the sale:top:

ABP

Reaction score
I am getting a lot of PM's about parting the truck out (which I totally understand). I may decide to part it out if I have no luck selling it complete. I know I could make more by parting it out. I have a ton of time and a ton of money in this truck. Allan Philips did the custom tuning for the E85 and 93. I feel like all that time would be wasted if I were to part it out. The truck runs so good I would just feel better knowing someone got to continue to enjoy it. If I have no luck with the sale I will part it out.

micpun

Reaction score
man i would love to have those wheels, but i would love more to see the car sold as a whole.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Via request: heres a few more pics of his truck and those sweet azz wheels! :top: this was my benjamin though LOL I want them....and I want them gold too :biggrin:

Texfest337.jpg

Texfest333.jpg

Texfest336.jpg

Texfest338.jpg

micpun

Reaction score
i wonder how much those would run for, cause from what i understand those arent made here anymore.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
i wonder how much those would run for, cause from what i understand those arent made here anymore.
900+ a piece *IF* they were in production..... These babies are the last of their kind if I recall correctly Avus is done?

DC29

Reaction score
im very intrested in those focals,depending on what series they are, if DS doesnt want them since he was the first to bring them up ill take them if you do end up parting it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom