Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sway Bar Kit Sale!!

Shanes56

Reaction score
Ladies and Gents, trying to clear some space in my shop and these sways take up alot of space so my space needs = your gain.

This is not a group buy this is a sale so whom ever signs up will get the deal, exclusive to this forum.

Put your name below for the Sittin Sic Sway bar kit for the lowest price they have been $380 + shipping Then I will PM you the payment information.

Here is what you get:

Both front and rear sway bars powder coated red
Rear is 3 way adjustable
Bushing brackets with zerk fittings and Bushings
Endlink bushing for the front

Let the fun begin in the corners

1. Hiflyer (canada)
2. Squidboy
3. EZjam
4. WickedMon
5. Azburnin
6. Rickysnickers
7. Gadget
8. Lance426
9. Slay0r
10. Clifford

********************2/20/11

Here is the email that has been sent you all on the list

Hello Gentlemen thank you for participating in the sway bar kit sale, I need two things from you so that we can get these bars out to you:

1. Email address
2. Mailing adress

Email adress is so that I can send you a detailed invoice of your purchase and shipping charges. And obviously the mailing address is so that I can give you a exact quote on shipping.

Shane

Last edited:

Murderface

Reaction score
Damn had to do this now while I'm broke! This next on my list also

Edit:I added my name to the list Shane woohooo!!

Last edited:

Slay0r

Reaction score
dammit,...just when i was planning on chilling out on the mods lol

ill most probably end up on this list

PiNkY

Reaction score
Wow this is a killer deal!! I just picked up a set of these from a member a few weeks back.

This is a must have for any XR!! Even more so if you are DJMed. Of course I had mine powder coated green :smile:.

Emanon

Reaction score
Smokin deal Shane. If anyone is on the fence about it being a worthwhile mod don't be. These things kick all sorts of butt. It's crazy how much lean they remove. Yea going fast in a straight line is fun but to me curvy roads are a whole lot more so.

lance426

Reaction score
only one question.....are they already powder coated red or is the color optinal. I'm assuming u have several in red just taking up space?? Definately will b on the list. oh and how much shipping to 38829?

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Made that search button handy again and found a old pic from group buy.
DSCF0207.JPG

Coupe

Reaction score
mods007.jpg

mods018.jpg

These are worth the bucks!

Last edited:

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Right on Coupe you were thinking like me with some added pics to help Shane with a groupbuy.
Wish i had the cash to justify this now, but i will be back to work shortly so it will be on my to-do list.

Should be some kinda deal for boosting groupbuy interests :rolleyez:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Shane, what modifications were necessary to install these on our trucks if any? I remember there was a reason I didnt jump on these before but am unsure why.... :top:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Shane, what modifications were necessary to install these on our trucks if any? I remember there was a reason I didnt jump on these before but am unsure why.... :top:

Probably cause it was during a time you were selling and not buying mods. :crinklehair:

XrunnIT

Reaction score

No modifications needed on the front.

On the rear where the factory sway bar bolts to the axle, there is a bracket that you have to bend up, that's it.

Top Bottom