Thanks ChristDenied

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Discussions' started by THE MACF, Nov 28, 2009.

1. THE MACF

THE MACF Active Member

Big props to John on this one

If you have an iphone and a mac talk to this man. He hooked it up bigtime

free ringtones for life:rock::adore:

Now I just have to figure out which of my 6000 songs I want to convert over:biggrin:

#1 THE MACF, Nov 28, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2009
  2. Venomous_X

Venomous_X Active Member

say what? Do tell....I want to know more!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have an iphone but no mac....whats the deal?

and until John chimes in, here is some gifs to pass the time! :biggrin:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. THE MACF

THE MACF Active Member

Good lord man

4. Venomous_X

Venomous_X Active Member

lol....ive been having these for a while and I just wanted to use them... :laugh:

Anyway what did you guys end up doing? and do i have to have a mac for it? or pc

5. RedXRunner

RedXRunner "Splash Baby Douchecanoe"

hacks? or what

6. THE MACF

THE MACF Active Member

if you have a mac just use garageband. For PC I know there's a similar workaround by converting it to MP3 but I don't know how. I'm sure google does.

7. Slywhitty

Slywhitty "Midget Magnet"

JOHNS AN ASSHOLE!!!!!

HAHAHAHA JK man. I wish i had an IPHONE :(

8. Murderface

Murderface New Member

If u have a MAC and an iPhone u can make ur own ringtones with a program called Garageband. GarageBand is only found on a MAC so if u have a PC ur SOOL!
    U can make them out of any audio that u can put in iTunes. Movies, tv shows or music doesn't matter just has to be audio.

Chris thx for the kind words, usually someone is calling me an asshole or something(Bill)

9. Slywhitty

Slywhitty "Midget Magnet"

hahahah i had to do it!!! cus normally someone is calling you an asshole so this thread would not be complee with out it hahahahaha

10. Murderface

Murderface New Member

U know me all to well Bill. My wife calls me an asshole at least 10 times a day, I don't know how she puts up with me?:dontknow: I do have a giant peenis so maybe that could be the reason

11. CJX-RUNNER

CJX-RUNNER New Member

OK. So if I purchase a macbook... I can get free ringtones.. hmm let me weigh the costs...

12. Murderface

Murderface New Member

I knew someone could figure that out. I found a legit program called Connect 360 so I can use my xbox 360 to play iTunes during my games and to play movies and pics on my tv thru my mac. It's nice not having to go to the basement and mess with the mac I can just do it from my couch:top:

#12 Murderface, Nov 29, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2009
  13. lamecargo

lamecargo Active Member

i can use any song on my iphone as a ringtone....JailBreak FTW!!!!

14. Murderface

Murderface New Member

Does it just use the first so many seconds of the song or can u manually pic what section of the song u want as a ringtone?

15. 2006nightrider

2006nightrider Active Member

Hey guys, I'm only gonna say this once as a heads up and fair warning per our guidelines here on XRU-->

Keep it legal.
    Any posts that encourage illegal activity will be removed. The user posting the material in question will be up for review by the XRU staff. Punishment could include posting probation or a permanent ban.

I don't care if you guys are helping other members out who have a mac...but to do this with a PC would be illegal. Garageband is for mac users only, I don't want to see any mention of illegal activities. Other threads have been deleted for this reason, so keep it clean fellas...

We don't need Klint being held liable:top:

16. Murderface

Murderface New Member

Well I guess Kyle shouldve kept his mouth shut on this one. I myself had no idea it was illegal to do it with a PC?
    Good thing I'm in the clear on this one:top:
    If anyone wants to know how to get free ringtones legally using Garageband send me a pm with ur phone number and I'll run u thru it. It takes a minute or to help run thru the steps.

17. 2006nightrider

I actually deleted the thread last night for about 15 mins while I did some research regarding it...which is how I found out about what is legal and what's not. Once I realized it was legal for Mac users only, I un-deleted it. I just don't want to see any posts on how to download MP3's illegally, hacking, jailbreaking, etc...

We have other ways here on XRU so that members can talk that are not in the public view:wink:

18. Murderface

Murderface New Member

I knew it was legal for us MAC/iPhone users just knew nothing about PC/Iphone users.
    Good thing XRU has people that know when and how to look for legal and non-legal computer activities.
    It wouldve been ashame to delete this whole thread just cause someone mentioned how they know how to do something illegally, should just delete the post.
    Thx David now change that stupid-ass sig of urs u loser:top:

19. 2006nightrider

Can't dude...I'm a man of my word. I lost a bet, so I shall suffer the consequences:frown:. We'll see what happens when we play the Cowboys again...then Kyle's sig can dishonor him for 60 days, like mine has.

20. ntinhri

ntinhri Active Member

looks like eagles turned into the sparrows... they are getting kicked around by the readskins...lol