Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Total loss. Parting out the X

Status
Not open for further replies.

MancheX

Reaction score
As I said in this thread http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/showpost.php?p=567083&postcount=38, my X is wrecked. So now I'm just going to part out the X. I've already sold somethings that are in my mod list. The only things left for mods are the URD intake (the filter is damaged), taillights,. Everything that is on the truck is for sale though, EVERYTHING. If you're interested in anything, shoot me a PM and we can talk. Thanks.

Edit:
The damage was front end damage. So the bumper and headlights are not for sale.

As for prices on other parts off the truck, send me a PM.

I will not ship or remove any part off the X UNTIL the money is in my account, which will take 3-4 days after payment.

Last edited:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
wow man, im kinda bummed bud....I never got to see your truck, but you were damned cool to hang with at Tfest......:thumpdown: what do you plan on getting in replacement of the x? Free bump...Id be interested in the top cover of the steering column if its a total loss and getting junked. :top:

Amarillo X

Reaction score
Damn dood I sure was hoping it wasn't u...guess I missed ur thread. As Donny said, u were cool to hang out with in Dallas! I hope everything works out for you...

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
Hey how much u wanting for the dt headers and what kinda rims u got on the x

SX TOY

Reaction score
hate to hear an X going down
do you know what you are going to get next?

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
D-Rings off the bed.
Shoot me a PM with your price!

Edit: PM sent.

Last edited:

MancheX

Reaction score
wow man, im kinda bummed bud....I never got to see your truck, but you were damned cool to hang with at Tfest......:thumpdown: what do you plan on getting in replacement of the x? Free bump...Id be interested in the top cover of the steering column if its a total loss and getting junked. :top:

Yea man, Tfest was fun for sure. I'll probably still go to a couple more, too much fun to pass up.

Damn dood I sure was hoping it wasn't u...guess I missed ur thread. As Donny said, u were cool to hang out with in Dallas! I hope everything works out for you...

Thanks man, you were a straight up dude too.

Hey how much u wanting for the dt headers and what kinda rims u got on the x

I just have the stock rims on the X, nothing fancy. I'm gonna update the thread with pricing info on the OP.

hate to hear an X going down
do you know what you are going to get next?

I'm not sure yet. I'll try and stay with a yota.

415XR

Reaction score
:thumpdown: sorry to hear this. how much for the cup holder?

ABP

Reaction score
Sucks to hear what happened. I am glad to see you walked away. You can always replace a vehicle.

SX TOY

Reaction score
do you have more info on the alpine components ?

xr_sky1ine3

Reaction score
pm sent on ur dashpieces, AC surround, visors, seats, interior door panels, clock and ac mechanisms, if the center console goes thru, second dibs!. if you can your o2 senors too. sorry long post

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Yea guys, this is my best friend that I spoke of in my thread (link on the first page of this thread). I didn't want to give his name up until he was ready. Saw his truck for the first time today (after the incident). Man! My heart is broken. And it is not even my X.

With Carlos's permission, here are some of the photos of the damage:

IMG00241-20100113-1513.jpg

IMG00238-20100113-1508.jpg

IMG00239-20100113-1510.jpg

IMG00240-20100113-1510.jpg

KETCHUP

Reaction score
FYI. I have dibs on the dash piece below the AC controls. And likely the electronic rearview mirror.

MancheX

Reaction score
Alright guys, it may take me a while to get to all the PMs I'm getting. If i dont respond in a timely manner, I'm not ignoring you lol.

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
^^^^gotcha

i want your rear sway bar end links

PM SENT!!!

Last edited:

big_dirte

Reaction score
As I said in this thread http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/showpost.php?p=567083&postcount=38, my X is wrecked. So now I'm just going to part out the X. I've already sold somethings that are in my mod list. The only things left for mods are the URD intake (the filter is damaged) , DT headers, taillights, and Alpine type S component speakers. Everything that is on the truck is for sale though, EVERYTHING. If you're interested in anything, shoot me a PM and we can talk. Thanks.

Edit:
The damage was front end damage. So the bumper and headlights are not for sale.

URD intake: $120
DT Header: $300
Tail lights (slight ding on the passanger side, nothing too bad): $40
Alpine speakers: $40

As for prices on other parts off the truck, send me a PM.

What about the access door panels? How much?

Dirte

kelson

Reaction score
man sorry bout the loss....

looking for sunvisors. ill shoot u a pm

Hitman

Reaction score
Are u selling the body kit too I will be interested in purchaseing the driver side peice the one in front of the driver rear tire

Let me know thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom