Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Toyota Employee's

Xrunner Drifter

Reaction score
:rock:
Just wondering if anybody works for Toyota on here.
I do, I work at TMMTX, I make Tundra's.
Anybody Else?

blazinx

Reaction score
i work at a bodyshop and i work on them lol the daelership i work for use to own a toyota dealership but they sold it

gearhead899

Reaction score
i use to work for Toyota of Turnersvile as a tech but the money sucked and we werent getting raises for ASE's like we were suppose to so i quit :biggrin:

LunatiX 08

Reaction score
I work for the San Francisco Parts Distribution Center, San Ramon, CA.

Ratrod25

Reaction score
ive worked at big two toyota for two years in chandler, now i work at riverview toyota for about a year, we use to be scott toyota but we moved to a new shop

Spyder327

Reaction score
I worked at Larry Miller Toyota for a couple years. I still know most of the guys there.

troberts6

Reaction score
I worked at the lexus dealer here for 2 years. not exactly toyota but in a slight way it is. I know some of the guys that work a toyota dealer. I also know a lot of people who work for southeast toyota, bunch of cool people there.

yayxrunner707

Reaction score
i dont curently work for toyota but im in TPAT at uti sacramento in training. hopefully i can get a job at jimmy vasser toyota in napa.

Sykotic336

Reaction score
wish i worked at toyota i would be buy some stuff that i really need like a new freaking gauge cluster... dont know how much gas i have:thumpdown::thumpdown:

Ratrod25

Reaction score
^^^^ i have a extra one-well its from auto- i dono if that will work for you? You might be ablt to steal the gauge out of it

carolinyens

Reaction score
I work for AWNC, vendor for Toyota. Xrunner Drifter, you get the automatic transmissions that we make. We also make the Sienna, Camry 4cyl and 6 cyl torque converters and oil pumps and drums for toyota.

07SWB

Reaction score
I work at the parts counter at Toyota of Riverside. :top:

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
Jim and Chris form Arkansas are both Toyota techs, Jim is a master tech and Chris is working towards that. :top:

LOUISIANA X-RIDER

Reaction score
Lexus of Shreveport-Bossier City
&
John Harvey Toyota

I am Assistant Parts Manager at Lexus, and our Toyota Dealer is in the same lot

gen2crvtec

Reaction score
go a question for you sales people, do you happen to know what toyota is offering for next month, new car financing rates, this month is 2.9 or do you expect it to go up or down? thanks

Top Bottom