Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TRD S/C Installed!!

Miami_X

Reaction score
It's pouring in Miami right now, so the pics will have to wait, but for those of you who are curious about what the TRD S/ C looks like installed in a 2012 X-Runner, here you go:

Attachments

• image-3934256393.jpg
    image-3934256393.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 117

RRX

Reaction score
Now you just need to get am intake soon. But looks sweet.

Miami_X

Reaction score
Now you just need to get am intake soon. But looks sweet.

AFE stage II is inbound - should clean up the engine compartment considerably. I'll have to relocate the air pump, but I think I can handle that.

Miami_X

Reaction score
Looking good. I was rooting for you.

Haha. thanks, madtrucker! It's pouring here in Miami, so I really can't 'see what she's got', but I did goose it a little when changing lanes on a very crowded exressway and heard that "Whhheeeeeeee". So cool!!:blurock::blurock:

Murderface

Reaction score
Does the AFE fit? Thought only the URD intake would work on that year but u would need to install a Grillcraft type grill for clearance on the air filter.

Post pics on how u relocate the air pump do anyone with a 2012 can see what u did

Miami_X

Reaction score
Does the AFE fit? Thought only the URD intake would work on that year but u would need to install a Grillcraft type grill for clearance on the air filter.

Post pics on how u relocate the air pump do anyone with a 2012 can see what u did

I certainly will take pics of the relocation. The Airaid CAI (made for the 2012 X-Runner) is located in the same location as the AFE and comes with instructions on how to relocate the air pump. Lacking the bracket from the Airaid kit, I'll have fobricate something up, but that shouldn't be too much of a problem. We'll se. I've got an AFE stage II intake on the way.

12XTaco

Reaction score
looks great! can't wait for the vids...might have an '04 Lightning coming in so hopefully that will satisfy my need for the s/c wheeeeeee!!! but may end up putting one on the X anyways :rockon:

Top Bottom