Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

We want YOUR suggestions!

Stevenredx

Reaction score
i think that you should also offer the sticker in white (gotta have it match my urd sticker) :biggrin:

im going for the big hp ya know :eviltongue:

also i wanna see how many it takes before Jon starts ragging my stickers... lol

dermaestro

Reaction score
I totally agree. In a matter of 2 months I was starting to already know who liked to bash and who was power tripping. I see a lot of potential with internet forums but man when there is so much negative •XR•XR•XR•XR going on then it's time to find a new home where you can take a jab or 2 but not get your ass kicked becuase you'r a new guy with a new truck who prob feels lost as •XR•XR•XR•XR even after using the search button. (ut-oh...I just swore...not at anybody..is that allowed?)

I hope XR-U stays a friendly helpful place. It would be nice to actually wanna represent your favorite sites sticker on your pride and joy.

More a suggestion to all of us would be to remember that we all share a common intrest and just keep it cool. I already see some of the cool peeps, from another site, setting up shop here so I know I am not alone on feeling this.

How long till we can get some stickers or become a "paid supporter"?

I'd be down with the lil plaque idea. It would look good on the cup holder console

Internet forums are only as good as the members using them. I've been a member of other forums, both good and bad. It's up to the members and moderators to institute and enforce policies to ensure a peaceful board.

Even though the X-runner shares the same motor as the regular Tacomas, it's definitely a performance based truck based on it's suspension and handling. Having a site dedicated to it makes it easier for X owners to find information and help they need without criticism.

One thing I noticed on the X forums on CT (and this is just my opinion) was the stereotyping of the X owners as being young and immature. While some of it may be deserved, as you can see from the poll on here there are some of us that are over 25 (or even 33 :wink: ).

I'm excited this forum was created. It looks great, is easy to navigate without weeding through threads that don't pertain to the model truck. We're off to a great start, but it's up to everyone here to maintain a positive atmosphere.

07XR808

Reaction score
As you can tell by the site - I'm very picky about the quality of product. When I can find a supplier that can produce the sticker that I have in my mind (and at a reasonable price) then they will be produced and available for purchase here. The stickers WILL be produced in multiple colors (Black, Red, Blue) just like the logo. As soon as stickers are complete, I will be producing T-Shirts, mousepads and the whole deal. BIG PLANS guys - but we've only had the doors open for 5 days now!!! Just hang in there, I'll pull it together.

As far as "paid supporter" goes -- I will be putting a donation link on the homepage in the near future if you want to donate to the site. You will get some small perks (such as an xr-u.com email address, free sticker, etc) depending on the donation amount. Donations are not required and never will be. The intent is to keep the site 100% free as long as possible - and hopefully forever.

I would like to point out that Kauss has not signed up for an account. It's a bit disappointing. I know his allegiance lies at CT and I respect that. But, I thought that since he owned an XR that he would join the site. Oh well.

it will only be a matter of time before this site just explodes and people from CT and TN will realize what a great forum this is

MXXN

Reaction score
Yep, I'm 31 and jealous of all these "young punks" for having such a cool ride at such a "tender" age LOL

Total correct in that forum is what the members make it.

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
photo shop area

try this idea & kick it around.how bout the secrets to posting picks from various photo storage sites,also how to do multiple photo insets to a post.alot of you have the know how but it seems to be a well kept secret.I know I drove XROBBER nuts getting my pics posted.the imbarrasing thing after a year I still don't know how to do multple photo displays on my posts. what ya think?:dontknow:

XRobber

Reaction score
try this idea & kick it around.how bout the secrets to posting picks from various photo storage sites,also how to do multiple photo insets to a post.alot of you have the know how but it seems to be a well kept secret.I know I drove XROBBER nuts getting my pics posted.the imbarrasing thing after a year I still don't know how to do multple photo displays on my posts. what ya think?:dontknow:

Kind of like a "how to" area....
I like it.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Here's the answer to your question. Wait until I launch the gallery tonight! You will then be able to store all of your photos here and link to them easily. :top: Every user will have a 20MB gallery to start. If we max these out quickly, I may have to up the size but it seems like a good starting point.

XRobber

Reaction score
Klint, I think Jon is looking for more of a tutorial in posting pix. I will write it up and post it somewhere :)

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Klint, I think Jon is looking for more of a tutorial in posting pix. I will write it up and post it somewhere :)

Hey, I could always make another subforum! I know how much you dig all the subforums. :laugh:

Top Bottom