Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XRTOMMY'S Build

XRTOMMY

Reaction score
Well i finally ordered my DJM 3" control arms and a coupe short shifter. Just waiting for them to come in since shipping to Hawaii sucks. This build will take me a long time because I do have another truck. But I hope you guys enjoy the pics for now. Don't worry there will be more pics. Lol

IMG_20140209_213859.jpg

My bagged s 10 and the 2014 BR X runner

IMG_20140218_211904.jpg
[/URL]
Me and my friend from high school.

XRUNNAH808

Reaction score
heyyy yee yee i from hawaii too! i'm one young boy lol i follow you on instagram, i guess welcome to the site

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Great choice om color, love to see more pics of the s10

Redlantern

Reaction score
Aloha Brotha! Welcome to XRU! Good to see another 2014 in the mix.

XRTOMMY

Reaction score
Thanks guys. But no I'm not gonna bag X. I'm just gonna keep the xr for performance.

IMG_20140301_114250.jpg

Here's a pic of another local XR and me and my friends Toyota pickup.

20131221_204701_1.jpg

here's the day at a local show. And yes guys it doesn't lay frame because I'm waiting to body drop it.

XRTOMMY

Reaction score
Finally got my 3" DJM control arms from DJM direct. I just ordered the street tacos offset blocks. But I'm gonna just buy some cheap 3" tapered blocks for now since I have to get a reconstruction permit.

Redlantern

Reaction score
Ah recon permit. the dumbest thing in this island. should start setting up your appointment. i think they're back logged for like 3 months or so?

ISMarco

Reaction score
Reconstruction permit? Does that have to do with notching the frame?

III

Reaction score
love that color and the 12+ front end... and sick S ! alohaz

ISmarco yeah recon can/is related to notching. but im not sure of the exact rules and regulations on that, never took a notched frame / altered frame vehicle to recon before

Last edited:

AbunaiXR

Reaction score
love that color and the 12+ front end... and sick S ! alohaz

ISmarco yeah recon can/is related to notching. but im not sure of the exact rules and regulations on that, never took a notched frame / altered frame vehicle to recon before

Last i heard about notches was that it wont pass even if its welded in by a certified welder.

AbunaiXR

Reaction score
looking good my man! I would consider grinding off the bumpstop brackets to allow a little more travel in the rear. I didnt think it would make much of a difference untill i actually did it, and with a 3inch drop in the rear and qa1's set only at 3, It rides like a dream.

XRTOMMY

Reaction score
Thanks. Thinking of starting some N/A mods soon.

@abunai one of my friends did it but idk if I wanna cut the truck up just yet. Even though I know it would give me a better ride. Haha maybe just some qa1s for now then I'll see how it goes from there. Thanks for the suggestion though

Last edited:

XRTOMMY

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments guys.

And kayo dont worry I'll be getting the bracket to you :)

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Got any 3/4 shots to see the side and front together?

Top Bottom