Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XRU Business Cards, Set 2 Complete!

hrspwr236

Reaction score
sweet, i hooe we dotn run out, at least until we get the bsp cards

hrspwr236

Reaction score
wait , was i supposed to be looking when i type ,oiasmosasoory:laugh:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Alright guys... I've had a couple of questions about the cards so I wanted to address it here.

If you ordered cards and haven't received them yet - please keep in mind that I have about 140+ orders for cards. I ship them in batches of about 20 and I just do them whenever I have time and the orders with merchandise always go first. I recently ran out of poster board which I use to stiffen the envelopes and hopefully keep the cards from getting damaged in transit so that I has delayed my most recent batch.

Hang in there... if you ordered them - I WILL GET THEM OUT. I just have to find the time, have the materials and have the postage. :biggrin: You know I'll take care of you guys. Just stick with me... :top:

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Yeah yeah !!!! in due time!! good things come to those who wait!!!! Thanks for clearing things up

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Probably a question that should be done through pm but i'll post it here anyway... i need one of the first cards... have a little project I'm working on. Klint, if you have no more and theres someone out here that has one without any writing (username) on it please let me know. :top:

Top Bottom