Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

163 north

dramad1

Reaction score
I just got on the freeway this afternoon leaving down town San Diego , semi backed up in traffic as it was rush hour.
Spotted a bsp on 163 north, yellow fogs and maybe a street drop. Looked like mine. Lol
I reved on you and got your attention to say what's up. I passed you then you passed me and nodded. Then I passed you again on the 15 north.
Was this you outburst? Could have been but I'm unsure. At first I thought it was but then when you passed me I had a better look at you. Not sure it was you, but could have been. I noticed you also had a pillar pod. Couldn't tell if you were boosted or not, stock grill in the way.
If not outburst, xraided?? Doubt it. Anyone here?

Outburst

Reaction score
definitely not me. this morning i went up the 805. also, i got a small depth rgm now too. my gauges are on my flexpod.

definitely can be mistaken for me. for a second there i thought you described my x and didnt even realize you were driving nearby. but i heard storys from kevin that there is no way i can mistake your loud truck now.

heard you cant even hear your sc whine inside the cab, it's so loud!

but nope. def not me. i think i might be the only one in san diego, at least here on xru, with yellow fogs though. i could be wrong.

dramad1

Reaction score
Yeah after thinking about it, I didn't think it was you. Another bsp in Diego, looked almost identical to mine.

The whine if the s/c has returned. I had to break it in. Lol. I can hear it all the time now. Lol. More so now then when we first put it in.

Ps. I have yellow fogs too. Lol.

Attachments

• image-3901510793.jpg
    image-3901510793.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 75
  • image-2474459600.jpg
    image-2474459600.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 81

Outburst

Reaction score
that's right. i forgot. your bsp its very similar to mine isnt it.
actually damn, theyre almost idetical.

in a few months im actually getting a sc too. hahah. so i got a few mods myself to put in. i just dont have the time.

Top Bottom