Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2013 Tacoma

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
No. I'm just saying that the options and upgrades were minimal. Everyone keeps saying theres a lot of options available, but really, there isn't. All options are the same for all the years...brakes, S/C, intake, etc.

sinister07

Reaction score
I don't know why they wouldn't add more options like leather, different motors, sun roof you know that kinda crap. All it's going to do is put more money in their pockets!

Xrunner Drifter

Reaction score
Yes that is correct.

Tacoma is now offered in a Limited Option.
1. Chrome Door handles
2. Chrome Mirrors
3. Leather Seats (Non Heated or Cooled)
4. Limited Emblem on the Tailgate where the Xrunner Emblem Goes.....

Also Updated on the First Post.............

Reaction score
That's doesn't really seem like that big of an upgrade. I guess they know it doesn't matter because people are going to buy them no matter what.

Murderface

Reaction score
I'm really disappointed they aren't using the newer 1GR with twin VVT-i and still no rear disc. I'd like to see them soon do a complete facelift front/rear and inside with the new engine, auto trans option and rear disc

RRCanuck

Reaction score
Ya with options like the newer twin vvt-i, auto trans and rear discs, toyota would sell a lot more of these trucks. Those would be some upgrades that would definitely have me thinking about buying another xr after Im done with this one.

K'nuckles

Reaction score
So is there any word on if the 2013 XR will have any new features or anything? Or the expected release date of the new XR? Looking to get one in the next few months

TacomaTRDSport

Reaction score
I placed an order for a 2012 x-runner about a month ago, and i just recieved an e-mail from the salesmen with my truck info. He told me I'll be recieving it September 27th and it will be a 2013!! :blurock: one thing I did notice is that in the interior info, it clearly says that it has a 6.1" touch screen. Anyone know if this is true?:dontknow:

xrgilly

Reaction score
I placed an order for a 2012 x-runner about a month ago, and i just recieved an e-mail from the salesmen with my truck info. He told me I'll be recieving it September 27th and it will be a 2013!! :blurock: one thing I did notice is that in the interior info, it clearly says that it has a 6.1" touch screen. Anyone know if this is true?:dontknow:

i have seen this before on a different web site should be true

Xrunner Drifter

Reaction score

OH YES,
I am happy to say, what you read is true.
Xrunners do have a 6.1 screen in them for a radio.

Update again on first post...........

x8o8runner2012

Reaction score
Figured they would have done at least some performance upgrades to differ from previous models......

Top Bottom