Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

COD ghost

dramad1

Reaction score
Just picked the hardend edition up for my boys and we are about to check it out. Was wondering if any one is a cod fan and has any feedback about the game, likes / dislikes etc etc.
I've played all of them and have been entertained over the years but have kinda grown out of it. Now its my kids turn and they can't get enough, cod this cod that, zombie this zombie that. Lol gotta love it.

motoxx199

Reaction score
Getting ready to start playing it right now I'll definitely give you some feedback on it. I definitely like all the other called of duties hopefully this one is just as good

05xrunnerx

Reaction score
I would like to know how this game is too. Been playing waves on mw3 with my girlfriend this evening I needa upgrade to black ops 2 or ghost

nick_gz1

Reaction score
my wife already bought it for me, just sitting there waiting for me to get home......1 more month I can't wait.

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
For me, I want to throw the controller through the TV on every match. So many people just campaign and hide. Makes okaying kill confirmed no fun at all, or many other matches for that matter. Perks are all different. Everything is based off buying stuff with squad points. Maps are bigger so there is plenty of running around an not seeing anyone until you get shot in the back.

easts1d3

Reaction score
I just picked mine up yesterday
I traded in 2 games at best buy and I got COD and battlefield for free
The games pretty good, it's really hard to not get shot from behind lol the maps are tough

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
What kinda games did you trade in? Thinking of taking some of mine in never done it before though

dramad1

Reaction score
For me, I want to throw the controller through the TV on every match. So many people just campaign and hide. Makes okaying kill confirmed no fun at all, or many other matches for that matter. Perks are all different. Everything is based off buying stuff with squad points. Maps are bigger so there is plenty of running around an not seeing anyone until you get shot in the back.

I agree with you completely, its going to take some getting used to. I gave up after an hour and watched my kids kill it for a few hours. Just finished downloading free fall so we are going to check this out. Extinction is a trip, don't know if I like it yet. Team tactical was okay IMO and my kids loved the" infected". Campaign was kinda trippy, I liked the killing in space, we only made it Aprox 5-6 levels in before jumping online.
Seems like the same ol cod with a new learning curve to get through. Seems like all my need to do this weekend chores are being canceled in favor of football/nascar and cod ghost. :)

Top Bottom