Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cruise to Newport

OTOC

Reaction score
This will be a cruise for everyone. On June 22-23 we will be cruising out to Newport. For us up north, we will meet at "Rest Area Baldock Southbound" Rest Area: Baldock-Southbound - Google Maps Clackamas, OR in the "Additional Parking", if the area is open, on Sat. at 8am and leave at 8:30am. That will put us at the AM/PM (33347-33399 Olson Rd SE Albany, OR 97322 - Google Maps) at 9:30 am. We will leave there at 10am.

Those coming from the other directions please let us know on here what route you will be taking to get to exit 228. Then I will post it for everyone else to see. Once we get to Newport we will plan to have lunch at Mo's- 622 Southwest Bay Boulevard Newport, OR 97365. For those staying over night, from there we can separate and check into our respective sleeping quarters. A couple of us already plan to camp at Beverly Beach State Park, more info to come in the coming days.

OTOC

Reaction score
See you there:blurock:

There was a suggestion made to eat at Rogue Ales- 748 Southwest Bay Boulevard Newport, OR 97365 They have out door seating and will allow dogs while eating outside (I have a dog- Adam). I don't think the Moe's we planned on going to has outdoor seating.

Top Bottom