Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DD came in with Broken pieces

MaGicBaLooT8o8

Reaction score
my DD that i bought just came in the mail. big problem!? when i opened the box, pieces started falling out of it. the broken pieces happen to be part of the frame where the DD opens/closes for the dvd player. i was thinking of using super glue.

- insurance can't replace it
- Warranty is out of the question

any ideas out there?

29ln2nb.jpg

MaGicBaLooT8o8

Reaction score
i bought it from a cousin. i had a feeling this was gonna happen. because it was re-sent twice. my insurance will only cover a quarter of its value new. tryna figure out what i can do before going on a rampage.

kayo808

Reaction score
Damm dude sorry to hear that. Kine of got screwed over. Maybe try an audio shop in your area to see if they can fix it for you? Or see if anyone else knows how?

x ynot

Reaction score
just throw a fit solves it every time :biggrin:

Jwall

Reaction score
damn that sucks man :( sorry to hear that! Hope you get it worked out..

MaGicBaLooT8o8

Reaction score
well, anything thats man made can be fixed. being in Kansas though, its gonna be tough to find anyone around here.

Amarillo X

Reaction score
I'm pretty picky when it comes to my shit...I'd see if a new frame was available/interchangeable before doing anything else. Your truck is nice and it deserves the best.

MaGicBaLooT8o8

Reaction score
changing the frame does sound like a good idea to me. and i want to go to an audio shop over here, but they charge up the a**. thanks for the advice:top:

jbjones85

Reaction score
Is it a piece that could possibly be replaced by ordering a new part??? that sucks man.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
you could always ask your cousin to give back your money since it was damaged in shipping...which means he either didn't pack it right or the shipping company played soccer with the box (didn't care)...but either way that sucks...

hope you get it all worked out...good luck and keep us posted...:top:

MaGicBaLooT8o8

Reaction score
Yeah it does look like a piece that can be replaced. I couldn't pass up the deal I got for it. So I'm just goin to fix it.

X-Caliber

Reaction score
Fix it yourself, repaint it, and enjoy it :top: It's half the fun man!

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
It sucks to have the brand new truck and put something broke in it! Bring it to salina and maybe we can figure something out!

rich017

Reaction score
I would say contact Kenwood but they have the worst customer service.

I will never buy a ****ing Kenwood unit again

Top Bottom