Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Got robbed by my sister ! So pissed !

Reaction score
Off road Taco it was I who said that blood is thicker than water... what is your purpose in life on this Earth? to fight your family members because of material things, federal reserve notes, if you dont forgive them who will, she took it and she made a poor choice of judgement in her life.....life is a bitch then we die, life is short my friend forgive and you will be forgiven if you do you will get 100 fold not on your time God`s time GL and all the best.

x-trucho

Reaction score
That definitely sucks what I have learned in this country. Is tha sometimes friends are a lot better than family
She's jealous of you because you have succeed more than her and believe me people like that never changes. And the envy is always on them
Sorry bro. And don't. Worry money come and go not only playing cards people loose money.

MplsX

Reaction score
Maybe she took your money to buy you a subbin box? Just kidding, I'ld kick her ass.

RMCO

Reaction score
That sucks man. I'm with the crowd that says "Family is just a word" though. The "other" side of my family is just a bunch of petty ignorant judgmental racist f**ks. I don't associate myself with people like that outside of my family, no reason I'm going to smile and play nice with them in my family. Just write her off, forget about it, and tell her to kick rocks. Lock your shit up better if she's going to be moving in and toss in a camera or two. Catch her red handed and she'll never be able to show her face 'round the house again.

If that doesn't work... Knees and elbows. If cops ask about the bruises you can't help that she's clumsy.

Kawaianiani

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that man, You dont need cameras and high techs, set her up again for more cash, just put anti seize on the bottom, that shit gets everywhere and then you also get a finger print of the culprit from what ever else they touch. I would say good job helping your parents out though, thats the stuff families are made from. GL and you might want to see about getting her on an episode of intervention.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Should have called the cops on your sister lol
My mother told me not too because I cant prove anything... I wonder if I still can ??? To add to the list of stuff thats missing... A red faced Fossil watch , $9 out of my change jar , and my knife I got for my high school graduation 10years ago !

burnboy

Reaction score
Florida breeds meth heads, pain pill poppin, junkies. That's why yalls state is on every inside edition type tv show about all those pain management facilities that people from kentucky drive down to score at to return to arkansas to sell the pills to feed their families. God bless america.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
There's no proof that my sister is on drugs,but with the shady group of people she hangs out with its definitely a possibility. She hasn't been home since she was questioned about the disappearance of my stuff . However ,she has been calling and texting my mother trying to come back home ,because she can barely survive where ever she is . She's a highschool drop-out with serious mental issues . My mother has been trying to get her help but to no avail. The part of all of this isn't that she stole from me, though that still pisses me off , its that she lied to my face about it . We all know she took it ,because I know every dime I have . Then again maybe one of my dachshunds stole it to go buy a pet squirrel??:dontknow:

Top Bottom