Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ipod Touch v3.0 problem with Head Unit

XR-Franciscoo

Reaction score
Last night I decided to upgrade my iPod Touch 2nd Gen to version 3.0. This morning when I went for a drive, my head unit would no longer detect the ipod. I have an AUX in the head unit so I'm not musicless.
Is there a way to reset it back to the version I had before? or am I S O L and have to use the AUX and loose controls from the head unit. Thank you much.:frown:

kelson

Reaction score
"There is a way to downgrade. I highly recommend that you don't, it may cause problems with your ipod, and maybe still won't be comapatible with your deck. The firmware replaces the way it will think and will cause certain things to your ipod leading it to not work properly. There Will be updates for everything that needs to fix the compatibility issue for the new ipod touch OS."

that's what my friend said lol

XR-Franciscoo

Reaction score
"There is a way to downgrade. I highly recommend that you don't, it may cause problems with your ipod, and maybe still won't be comapatible with your deck. The firmware replaces the way it will think and will cause certain things to your ipod leading it to not work properly. There Will be updates for everything that needs to fix the compatibility issue for the new ipod touch OS."

that's what my friend said lol

Well, damn. I guess I can wait to see what happens.

Top Bottom