Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

June 2007 : XtoplineX's 06 BSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

NITRAM-X

Reaction score
another well deserved winner:top: . keep up the good work miguel

808X

Reaction score
The rims!
The rims!
The rims!

You got some style :) because those are the rims I want

Stevenredx

Reaction score
The rims!
The rims!
The rims!

You got some style :) because those are the rims I want

:laugh: i think everyone wants those wheels.... imo there the best looking aftermarket wheel for our trucks :rock:

808X

Reaction score
:laugh: i think everyone wants those wheels.... imo there the best looking aftermarket wheel for our trucks :rock:
I must have them...how much do you think I'll be spending on them?

Nighthawk2207

Reaction score
Just looking at ur truck with the SOS drop with a set of 20's, i think glen just sold another SOS kit, But latr might come DJM 3/3 with rear bags but that will do for now.

Oh an btw sick truck!

you said the you hsve the 5k hid with 3k fogs. I was lookin at them what bulb size did you buy? an where did you get the 3k foglights? did you buy the hi/low hid kit was it a pain to put in???

xtoplinex

Reaction score
Just looking at ur truck with the SOS drop with a set of 20's, i think glen just sold another SOS kit, But latr might come DJM 3/3 with rear bags but that will do for now.

Oh an btw sick truck!

you said the you hsve the 5k hid with 3k fogs. I was lookin at them what bulb size did you buy? an where did you get the 3k foglights? did you buy the hi/low hid kit was it a pain to put in???

Thanks :top: ...I bought both HID kits from UED...(in the picture I have nokya yellow bulbs) And the Headlights are just low beam, why would you need highbeams? Its bright enough already..lol.The top fitment is H4 and the bottom is H10 or 9005.

Nighthawk2207

Reaction score
just wondering thats all, an thanks for the info, did u do the install yourself, how long did it take?

xtoplinex

Reaction score
just wondering thats all, an thanks for the info, did u do the install yourself, how long did it take?

the install is madd easy...the headlights took me like 20 minutes (making the cables look neat) and the fogs were alittle tricky...but that took me another 20 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom