Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for a URD Y-Pipe

kwigs

Reaction score
wanted section might be a better area to post???

SooRunner

Reaction score
I know where you can find it....

URDUSA.com

Pricing is there too! :D

(this needs to be moved to the wanted section)

ntinhri

Reaction score
I might have one for sell... Need to check the stocker and make sure I can swap it..

ntinhri

Reaction score
I will check it once I can get it into the garage. Im pretty sure its still the way URD sells them. I did think about welding it.. Im pretty sure I didnt do it. Also your so close we could meet and you would have to pay shipping.. you want a new exhaust set up? I could sell my entire set up if your looking to come pick it up.

DT headers, URD y-pipe, URD Catback, 2nd magnaflow 14" muffler, and 02 sim.. let me know if this would be something you would like. All I'd ask is for your stock cat back.

skilledbum23

Reaction score
I will check it once I can get it into the garage. Im pretty sure its still the way URD sells them. I did think about welding it.. Im pretty sure I didnt do it. Also your so close we could meet and you would have to pay shipping.. you want a new exhaust set up? I could sell my entire set up if your looking to come pick it up.

DT headers, URD y-pipe, URD Catback, 2nd magnaflow 14" muffler, and 02 sim.. let me know if this would be something you would like. All I'd ask is for your stock cat back.

well my whole exhaust is custom/aftermarket. i got the dt pipe bomb didn't like it so i took the resonators out of it put in cats, then a cat blew while i was still deployed, so my wife had them both removed and straight pipe put in. so i am basically running a dt pipe bomb with straight pipe. Everyone says the urd y-pipe is nice and better for my set up so i am trying to get ahold of one

ntinhri

Reaction score
well my whole exhaust is custom/aftermarket. i got the dt pipe bomb didn't like it so i took the resonators out of it put in cats, then a cat blew while i was still deployed, so my wife had them both removed and straight pipe put in. so i am basically running a dt pipe bomb with straight pipe. Everyone says the urd y-pipe is nice and better for my set up so i am trying to get ahold of one

Pipe bomb sucks IMO. Ill let you know aobut the y pipe once the snow melts a little bit..

skilledbum23

Reaction score
haha yea cool i drove threw that crap yesterday in my wife's tc, lol that was fun

Murderface

Reaction score
your absolutely correct, long day yesterday 18 hours of driving from jersey to nc all because of that blizzard

well let me know :top:

What were u doing in my neck of the woods? And where in Jersey?

Next time post up that ur here and I can show u around:top:
been here my whole life and know where everything is.

Pipe bomb sucks IMO. Ill let you know aobut the y pipe once the snow melts a little bit..

X2! I had that pipe bomb on my truck for 1 day:thumpdown: I just don't know how it could sound that much worse then the URD Y? U would think with the resignators on there it would tone it down some, horrible RASP with that thing when combined with long tubes and a catback

Last edited:

skilledbum23

Reaction score
What were u doing in my neck of the woods? And where in Jersey?

Next time post up that ur here and I can show u around:top:
been here my whole life and know where everything is.

X2! I had that pipe bomb on my truck for 1 day:thumpdown: I just don't know how it could sound that much worse then the URD Y? U would think with the resignators on there it would tone it down some, horrible RASP with that thing when combined with long tubes and a catback

yea my mom lives in south Jersey so i was visiting her and i was also in MD, Clinton area to see my dad. Yea i definitely hate the pipe bomb so i really really need to change it my truck sounds like crap :thumpdown:

Murderface

Reaction score
Cool where in SJ does she live? I'm in Collingswood.

I ended up putting my stock Y back on, truck sounds much better now

skilledbum23

Reaction score
Cool where in SJ does she live? I'm in Collingswood.

I ended up putting my stock Y back on, truck sounds much better now

yea i no longer have the stock y i blew both cats in it.....i seem to have a problem with that.. but my mom lives in the Haddon Heights area

Murderface

Reaction score
That's only two towns over from me!
I've yet to blow my Y cats, I'm sure it will be soon.

Well next time ur up here and u bring ur truck u know who to contact:top:

skilledbum23

Reaction score
you got it i will probably be up there in the next month or two i will make sure i hit you up

DC29

Reaction score
id sell you mine if you were in cali, that beast is too heavy/big to ship.

ntinhri

Reaction score
trucks still under snow.. I'll check it this weekend..

Top Bottom