Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NST Crank Pulley

skilledbum23

Reaction score
UPDATE !!!! well up for sale is my NST Crank Pulley asking $80 (includes shipping to US)

SAM_0556.jpg

Last edited:

X-Caliber

Reaction score
Whatsup lance!

How hard is the install on the crank pulley?

fmap4life

Reaction score
Its actually Very Simple, I have read Horror stories But when I installed Mine I used my floor jack handle as a breaker bar to break it loose :top: If you do that than you can probably have it installed within 15-20 minutes.

skilledbum23

Reaction score
not to much going on, the install is very easy IMO. use a breaker bar to undo the old one and put the new one on and use a breaker bar to put it on and torque it to specs. i used an impact at 145psi and it broke it lose and then i put it on with the impact at 145psi and when i checked it with a torque wrench it was good.

07tacoswb

Reaction score
Does it have the sleeve on it for the oil seal? I know the newer ones have it just wanted to know. Thanks

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Bump.....for purchase. If n e one has this dudes personal info could u get him to give us a write back...I understand hes probably training or somethin. Thanks

YotaFab

Reaction score
NST will probablly fix it if it doesnt have the seal

Top Bottom