Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Parting out my babies

KETCHUP

Reaction score
GL on the sales. Lots of goodies up for grabs!

RRCanuck

Reaction score
whats the difference? between them two? yea i can get a pic up tomm its kinda dark outside right now.

but i have an older pic i can dig up.

Gen 2 is more restricted, gen 1 flows a little better.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
reckless-x said:
whats the difference? between them two? yea i can get a pic up tomm its kinda dark outside right now.

but i have an older pic i can dig up.

Gen 1 has a cover on the air box for the filter

James_T

Reaction score
Someone's gotta get on that boost status...wish I had the funds right now, haha.

x20Runner05

Reaction score
* TRD S/C – Prefer Local // I need stock parts this is if some how the OEM ECU can be converted back to stock if not ill probably have to leave the S/C on // 1700
The ECU cannot be flashed back to stock, u could swap ECU's with someone with similar year that has no added features factory than your truck. But the VIN # is burned to the ECU

reckless-x

Reaction score
The ECU cannot be flashed back to stock, u could swap ECU's with someone with similar year that has no added features factory than your truck. But the VIN # is burned to the ECU

well that sucks, so basically it has to stay?

theres about 35k miles on the supercharger

Last edited:

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
Pm sent for trd sc...
Does the bed cover just snap on ?
Is the over head temp / compass console just a plug and play correct ?

triumphx

Reaction score
Just an fyi for 10 bucks more than your asking you can buy new grillcraft grills and not trade the stock one. how bout 150?

Murderface

Reaction score
If u can get ur hands on some TRD 425cc injectors, u can put them in and take off the Blower, X-1 and 668cc injectors and the truck will run fine. It's already been done before so we know it works. Ya see the reflash is meant to work with the 425cc injectors and will be fine without the blower. Reason being, when the truck doesn't see boost the ECU just gives the injectors what it needs and with no boost it won't dump all that extra fuel. It won't run lean or rich

reckless-x

Reaction score
so with the trd 425 injectors i have the walbro in the tank too so it will be fine.. cool thats good to know. sweet thanks for the info

Murderface

Reaction score
Yup the truck will run fine. So what are ur plans with the truck again?

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Dam I wish I had extra doe right now! I'd run the 6 hours out ur direction, was hoping I'd have made it out that way this summer! I need boost soon!

Gadget

Reaction score

Just an FYI-

You cannot swap ECUs on the 2005 and later Tacomas. You can only install a BRAND NEW blank ECU and have it flashed for the vehicle. Not like the older days where you could just pop one in from the junk yard and get down the road.

G

reckless-x

Reaction score
Just an FYI-

You cannot swap ECUs on the 2005 and later Tacomas. You can only install a BRAND NEW blank ECU and have it flashed for the vehicle. Not like the older days where you could just pop one in from the junk yard and get down the road.

G

like that one guy said tho if i run the trd injectors will it run fine?

Yup the truck will run fine. So what are ur plans with the truck again?

hoping that i pull threw and not have to sell it, right now i have 3 cars and being an e3 in the AF isnt exactly pulling money from everywhere. in co i might have to stick with my mazdaspeed6 cause its awd.

Last edited:
Top Bottom