Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Update

skilledbum23

Reaction score
Ok so - truck is now re-boosted... So, if someone wants it, it's on the truck again, but I will take it off if someone buys it...

Boost is good, the truck found it's happy place again... And I'm ready for a shower... It took 5-ish hours...

Lance doesn't know I put it back on - and I plan on it being a surprise (hoping he doesn't see the air filter from the front before he hops in to drive it). He comes back Thanksgiving day, give or take a day.

I did everything for the recessed grill mod too, not expecting to put the s/c back on, luckily I didn't attach the mesh grill yet... The air filter happens to stick out too far and prevents me from putting in the mesh... :fail: I guess we'll go grill-less!

I'm hoping to get it on the dyno this weekend... I will be installing the 75mm pulley too. Hoping for the best!

Oh, and the stripes are gone... billet grill is out... mirrors will be replaced with something much better whenever I have time to make new mounts... Hopefully he likes it all! :stupido3:

Anyway, that's all for now! Definitely glad he'll be home in 16 days!!! It'll have been almost 7 months when he gets back.

Kristina - his wifey :top:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
been busy it sounds like. got any pics of the new look?

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Will you marry me??? haahahahha Hes a lucky guy!!!! Lets see some pics!!! :)

skilledbum23

Reaction score
I can try and get some pics up this week. I'm really busy with the upcoming move back to NC from FL, still working full time, 3 dogs to keep up with, and then the truck lol

SooRunner

Reaction score
What kind of boost are you trying to sell?

Man is one lucky guy! I wish I had a gf that would suprise me like that. :top:

skilledbum23

Reaction score
What kind of boost are you trying to sell?

Man is one lucky guy! I wish I had a gf that would suprise me like that. :top:

It's the MK I URD kit - about 35k miles on it? selling it for $3200 installed if you live near me (Jacksonville/Wilmington, NC area)... I have a For Sale thread up for it.

We had it on before he left for Afghanistan, but I took it off to try and sell it while he was gone, but no one has bit on it yet... I put it back on so it wouldn't be laying around collecting dust.... and besides... not having boost in my life makes it a little dull :biggrin:

skilledbum23

Reaction score
Thanks for all the support! Now that exhaust rasp is really annoying... someone help! I have DTLT, DT Y-Pipe, with the resonators removed and replaced with high flow cats, a hollow resonator, then the magnaflow cat-back. it has the worst rasp EVER! Any suggestions of a good resonator? or better muffler?

micpun

Reaction score
u might have to look into the dynojet turbo muffler. URD has it. i dont know about what it would sound like with the DT Y-Pipe. I have the URD y pipe and no rasp. You might have to send Gadget a PM.

ntinhri

Reaction score
there are a few folks who will probably help you get your grill fixed.. your awesome BTW!

skilledbum23

Reaction score
there are a few folks who will probably help you get your grill fixed.. your awesome BTW!

I'm thinking I'm just going to have to get a different shaped air filter or something for it to clear, but again, it can wait a few weeks until I get back up to NC and really have the time and patience to do it right. :top:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
How deep is your recess? You could trim the recess back a bit. Instead of full depth go couple inches??

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Glad to hear he will be back home soon. You're a very supportive wife :top:. Let's see some pics.

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
... Sounds strange, but I wish I had a BF that would do that for me hahahahaha

But thats rad, way to go!

nine9six

Reaction score
... Sounds strange, but I wish I had a BF that would do that for me hahahahaha

But thats rad, way to go!

I'm sure one of those boys at the ricer meets would be moar than happy to assist haha :laugh:

skilledbum23

Reaction score
turbo muffler and 75mm pulley to be at my house Saturday, and installed this weekend... ftw! More boooost! :biggrin: go fast! :vroam:

nine9six

Reaction score
Damn I wish I had some peoples jobs on here! I'm still wanting to get my f'in windows tinted! hahah

Top Bottom