Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

wrecked my xr...

blu xr

Reaction score
I have most of the front end parts you need, aside from headlights and grill surround. I’m in NJ. You’re welcome to them.

Just upgraded my radiator so that and the shroud are just taking up space. I even have a steering rack since I installed a Tundra rack.

Edit: Painted parts are black.

thanks for the link.
just sent you a pm...

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
When you see one, there is always another one. Try to fix it. Should be able to find lots of parts for it. Keep it

blu xr

Reaction score
just an update....

i sent pm's to you guys about the parts but wanted to post here incase you missed it. the screen on my flip phone went out and i had to send it back to samsung. at&t couldnt transfer all my contacts to my temp phone so i lost all texts and phone numbers.

can you guys text me your info again so i can take care of what i owe? add your screen name so i can tell you guys apart lol...

thanks

Last edited:

blu xr

Reaction score
got to finally get going.
the carnage...

IMG_20230111_173807845.jpg

IMG_20230111_173820816.jpg

498ed76be651cffb6bb9bac6a9bb75c3.jpg

IMG_20230111_172814312.jpg

a8af6dc9a468543567dbd9651693a79e.jpg

Lynxshd

Reaction score
I have most of the front end parts you need, aside from headlights and grill surround. I’m in NJ. You’re welcome to them.

Just upgraded my radiator so that and the shroud are just taking up space. I even have a steering rack since I installed a Tundra rack.

Edit: Painted parts are black.
Why did you put a tundra rack in your X. Mine is clunking when I turn the wheel, but you can only notice it when you are lying under the truck and someone is wiggling the steering wheel. So I am getting ready to replace the steering rack again.

Hawk373

Reaction score
Why did you put a tundra rack in your X. Mine is clunking when I turn the wheel, but you can only notice it when you are lying under the truck and someone is wiggling the steering wheel. So I am getting ready to replace the steering rack again.
I wish I owned an Xrunner! I have a long travel TRD. The Tacoma racks don’t handle 35” tires very well offroad.

I hang out here since this is the 1GR performance Mecca. Hoping the next Gen Tacoma brings this place back to life with a new X.

There are some kits out there to retrofit LC and Tundra racks. The problem you’d experience with the Tundra rack would be decreased turning radius since the width is machined down. The UCA horizontal uniball already limits my turning radius, so it’s a wash.

Last edited:

Lynxshd

Reaction score
I wish I owned an Xrunner! I have a long travel TRD. The Tacoma racks don’t handle 35” tires very well offroad.

I hang out here since this is the 1GR performance Mecca. Hoping the next Gen Tacoma brings this place back to life with a new X.

There are some kits out there to retrofit LC and Tundra racks. The problem you’d experience with the Tundra rack would be decreased turning radius since the width is machined down. The UCA horizontal uniball already limits my turning radius, so it’s a wash.
ahh fair enough, yeah I am not sure i can deal with less turning radius than we already have. makes for more tire wear on the rear tires to get the truck to turn in tight quaters. ;)

Top Bottom