Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Write-Up: RS Type Hood Struts Install

GaX-Runner

Reaction score
I'm looking to get a set of these, but cant find them on ebay or anywhere else. Can you send me a link that I can buy them ?

Same here and the link on the first post says that the product has been removed :thumbdown:

Reaction score
It was a nice find too bad is no longer on ebay, I installed the redline but it was a small project had to get a rivet gun measurements, drilling but I like the Stainless aviation look :laugh:

akakrill

Reaction score

Ziggy297

Reaction score
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MIT-TOYOTA-TACOMA-2006-2013-enginee-hood-damper-strut-shock-lifter-/121242856565?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3ATacoma&hash=item1c3aa32c75&vxp=mtr

Guys this looks similar but from Tawian... Not sure about the purchase... I cant fix my redlines, the rivets wobbled and elongated a drilled hole on one side, tried bigger rivets with no success. I definitely want to try this alternate design. Would you risk getting stung on international ebay?

I buy from overseas all the time and I have not been burned yet. I have gotten some lousy quality items but I have also gotten some serious quality products.

Top Bottom