Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

4th Annual Daytona Beach Meet!

fuseaku

Reaction score
So I just got done shooting video for the 2011 Spring Break Nationals this past weekend. Didn't see any Xrunners there, but I did see a few bad ass Tundras! I can't wait for you all to see the rear end of my X... And I better not get the vag-yota emblem again!! haha

Attachments

• image-789471286.jpg
    image-789471286.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 106

AsianTaco

Reaction score
Only five more days til the meet who's rolling up with me from the south
Chris do you know where to go after we get to Daytona? Like who's house or wherever we're supposed to go. Also guys Is there alcohol allowed on the beach? Is there a Wal-Mart or something similar near there? Better yet a Costco.

FmsVandal

Reaction score
Chris do you know where to go after we get to Daytona? Like who's house or wherever we're supposed to go. Also guys Is there alcohol allowed on the beach? Is there a Wal-Mart or something similar near there? Better yet a Costco.

I was wondering same thing...where is everyone meeting up in daytona on saturday and what time?

rich017

Reaction score
I will not be able to go to this meet. Can't get off of work because we are already down 2 people from them being on vacation. Sunday I need to replace the GF's entire A/C syetem.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Probably at Dereks (fuseaku) place at Ponce Inlet ... Not sure exactly where it is but I think I know how to get there .Hopefully Fuseaku will chime in with the address so we can google it or something lol

Last edited:

wshsbears

Reaction score
Derek, post up ur address man! :)

There's a sams club near Daytona international speedway. Not sure about a Costco over there. I plan on getting up around 7:30 and heading out there. I won't be staying too late due to a lot of stuff going on and having another class starting monday. Plan on being there all day though. Been too long since I've been to the beach. I'll try and remember my football and a chair possibly. Maybe even a towel..

fuseaku

Reaction score
My address is...

30 Inlet Harbor Rd. #306
Ponce Inlet, FL 32127

After some of the first couple people show up we'll move to the empty lot across the street from my condo. That's where the meet will actually be. I just don't want to hear anything from my HOA for having a bunch of trucks and people just hanging out in the parking lot. We shouldn't have any problems in the lot across the street so it'll be much better and more open over there.

By the way, there's no Costco over here, but there is a Sam's Club on Beville Rd. I don't think we'll be doing the whole gathering money thing and I go and get a bunch of stuff this year though. There's a restaurant/tiki bar right across the street where we can all eat (It'll probably be cheaper for us all to do it that way anyway). If you don't wanna eat there, maybe we can order some pizzas or something. I'm open to any suggestions, so just chime in.

Does that answer everyone's questions?

Supposed to be 85 degrees and sunny this weekend too!

Taco08

Reaction score
Sounds good I will stop by for sure meet up grab some food and kick it at the beach...I guess see everyone Saturday also if anyone wants to drive up from tampa or meet on the way I am down for that to

AsianTaco

Reaction score
I don't have a Sam's membership lol. No grilling on the beach? Is alcohol allowed on the beach?

fuseaku

Reaction score
I don't have a Sam's membership lol. No grilling on the beach? Is alcohol allowed on the beach?

You can grill on the beach as long as it's a contained grill, if that makes any sense. And no, you can't have alcohol on the beach, but if you're smart about it you can sneak it.

Dude I got a little propane grill with me anyways just in case :top:

For some dumb a$$ reason, the HOA at my condo doesn't allow grills of any type on property. However, we won't be on the property, we'll be across the street in an open parking lot. So I don't see why you couldn't bring your grill.

Last edited:

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Well if we're all meeting up in a parking lot I'm bringing my 10x10 collapsable canopy , and Daisy my injured Dachshund will be attending too lol
183032_1719771447102_1622781554_1570813_7844486_n.jpg

BondXII

Reaction score
Poor little guy (or gal?) We were also planning on bringing our canopy. We usually use it at the races since that sun beats down like a champ off the runway. Since we were supposed to be acing this weekend if we didn't come down there we might as well still use it. Hope you get a way to keep it from blowing away or on an X. We use gallon buckets that we filled with concrete and put an eye bolt in them. Works like a champ when there is no soft ground to stake it down.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Her name is Daisy . She is a sweet girl. She had a bulging disc in her spine and had to have surgery to repair it ,so she is still recovering . The only reason she is coming is that I'm the only one that knows how to express her she can't pee on her own . I don't have any concrete buckets but I can figure out a way to keep it from blowing away even if i have to tie in to my truck haha

I got dibs on being under one of the tents, I'll cook ! hahaha
well mines going over the bed of my truck to keep it cool because thats where my dog will probably be lol

Last edited:

LilRed

Reaction score
Are we going to have a crew meeting up for the drive from Orlando to DaBch? (I'm in the UCF area) If so please call or send me a text so i know where to meet. My first meet, and I'm bringing some friends. So excited.

FmsVandal

Reaction score
My address is...

30 Inlet Harbor Rd. #306
Ponce Inlet, FL 32127

After some of the first couple people show up we'll move to the empty lot across the street from my condo. That's where the meet will actually be. I just don't want to hear anything from my HOA for having a bunch of trucks and people just hanging out in the parking lot. We shouldn't have any problems in the lot across the street so it'll be much better and more open over there.

By the way, there's no Costco over here, but there is a Sam's Club on Beville Rd. I don't think we'll be doing the whole gathering money thing and I go and get a bunch of stuff this year though. There's a restaurant/tiki bar right across the street where we can all eat (It'll probably be cheaper for us all to do it that way anyway). If you don't wanna eat there, maybe we can order some pizzas or something. I'm open to any suggestions, so just chime in.

Does that answer everyone's questions?

Supposed to be 85 degrees and sunny this weekend too!

So what time are we meeting at your place....and is this gonna be the meet spot both days or just sat?

AsianTaco

Reaction score
Are we going to have a crew meeting up for the drive from Orlando to DaBch? (I'm in the UCF area) If so please call or send me a text so i know where to meet. My first meet, and I'm bringing some friends. So excited.

If anything, me and Chris are coming up from West Palm Beach. So if you would like to meet us at an exit off of 95 or turnpike (which ever way is faster to Daytona) you can meet up with you and go up from there. UCF ahhh yes, Divaini's II (sp?) I love that little whole in the wall hahaha. Well anyways PM me if interested.

fuseaku

Reaction score
So what time are we meeting at your place....and is this gonna be the meet spot both days or just sat?

If everyone agrees with me on this, I'd say that people don't need to show up any earlier than 10am. We aren't going to be doing a ton of mods like years past, so there's no reason for everyone to have to show up at the butt crack of dawn. I think 10am would be the perfect time to gather and then eventually walk across the street to the beach and hang out or do whatever. Any minor mods that are going to be done should have plenty of time to be completed.

Only Saturday we will be meeting at my place. I'm thinking Sunday we should do like we usually do and meet in the parking lot at the speedway at 11-11:30am. A lot of people will be drinking Saturday night and will need the extra sleep... I know I will. So I think if we meet between 11-11:30 that should be fine.

Also, on Sunday after everyone meets at the track, we should pick a place to go eat some breakfast or lunch or whatever... then we'll head out on our cruise with full bellys. We'll be doing the Loop again this year. I think everyone that did the loop cruise last year had a good time with that.

If anyone doesn't like what I've got planned, TELL ME! I want everyone to agree on what we're doing. And if you have any suggestions, make them known.

Thanks guys, looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend! :rock:

PS. If you're bringing an animal, they cannot come in my condo. They have strict rules about NO PETS here. fyi

So if you plan on bringing your dog or whatever, sorry, but you won't be able to bring it in my house.

Last edited:
Top Bottom