Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

5 Stock XR Wheels, & TRD Seat Covers

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Please keep me updated guys. Thanks for taking a personal interest in this for Leo and I. :top:

BlackCat

Reaction score
No problem... just doing what I would have wanted someone else to do for me had I been in your shoes...

I had a similar situation on Ebay a few years back. Bought a set of rims/tires from a kid in Tacoma, WA. He had a good feedback rating. So I paid him. Never got anything, no product, no tracking info. Turns out the Ebay acct was his girlfriend's (which is why it had a good feedback rating). Wound up chasing him through Ebay, PayPal, the Washington State Patrol, the Thurston County Sheriff's Dept and the City of Tacoma police. Finally got my money back. I hope this turns out simpler for you two, though... we'll help however we can.

RJDoute

Reaction score
Any other issues in Tacoma you let me know. That's my backyard, I can handle that stuff. :top:

rpmspeedyblue

Reaction score
Hats off to you guys for helping out. You guys are awesome!!!:rock: Hope everything work out.:top:

RJDoute

Reaction score
Any of you guys have the chance to swing by dudes crib?

BlackCat

Reaction score
My apologies... Unfortunately, didn't get a chance on Sat. I left early in the AM for Pheonix and didn't get back until nearly midnight. I'm going to be back in that area again Wed for a dinner appt and Thurs for church of this coming week.

I've tried repeatedly calling, but like ICEMAN said, it bumps straight to voicemail.

BlackCat

Reaction score
Okay, I went by his place. It's a triplex (three apt-houses strung end to end). Nobody was home. There were no vehicles in the driveway. However, I think the residence is occupied, there was an A/C compressor mounted on the roof and it was running. I stuck an XRU biz card with your screen names on it on the front door (though there were two front doors, so I just chose one, I only had one card). I'll swing by again next wknd with two cards.

In all honesty, I think we're at the point where law enforcement action is needed. We at XRU have run out of options.

DSC_7416.jpg
DSC_7417.jpg

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
lol... that's probably gonna be some scary stuff if it is him

He's gonna be like "Oh, sh*t!!! They know where I am!!!" :laugh:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Dood are alot of houses down in Az like that? That thing looks pretty cool, and cheap at the same time!!

RJDoute

Reaction score
Police contacted, he knows the guy. He's going to make it his personal business, but he's currently on light duty only. When he gets back on full business, he said he'll go find him. It's right on his beat. :rock:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
ryan and leo I"m sorry you guys had to resort to police...:thumpdown: nobody wants to get scammed on here...especially by a fellow brethren... I'm also glad that you guys are taking the necessary measures. good luck guys and I hope you get everything back...:top:

BlackCat

Reaction score
Police contacted, he knows the guy. He's going to make it his personal business, but he's currently on light duty only. When he gets back on full business, he said he'll go find him. It's right on his beat. :rock:

Woah... so the cop even knows the guy personally... dang... !! Well, keep us posted on this whole thingy... man, what a mess...

Dood are alot of houses down in Az like that? That thing looks pretty cool, and cheap at the same time!!

Yeah, that is kind of the local style on construction. It was probably one of the nicer places in that particular neighborhood, but small. I'd guess 800sq ft. There were four or five others right behind it.

lol... that's probably gonna be some scary stuff if it is him

He's gonna be like "Oh, sh*t!!! They know where I am!!!" :laugh:

Yeah, he should have thought about that before he gave his address to send checks to. Oddly enough, the strange irony in all of this was that, had he chosen to scam through PayPal, he probably would have had a better chance of getting away with it.

Spyder327

Reaction score

Definitely keep us updated with that....

RJDoute

Reaction score
First and foremost, thank you BlackCat for taking the personal time to help us with this endeavor. First and a half, sweet new sig man. :biggrin:

You didn't happen to see a Tacoma around there did you? Either way he's pretty screwed. If he gets away with our money he has to at least run from the local police for a long time. Is 750 bucks worth a few months of trouble? I could make 750 bucks in two weeks if I had NOTHING, a week if I was at least familiar with the area. :dontknow:

Oh well, WORST case scenario I get to take a trip down to AZ. Always wanted to visit the Phoenix/Tucson boys. :top:

BlackCat

Reaction score
Thank you... just wanted to help ! :top: I was also pissed myself because this whole incident comes back very negatively on us Tucson folk, I don't like that and don't want that kind of a rap hanging over us.

And thank you... I like the sig myself (don't want to say that too loud lest I make HrsPwr jealous... :ahhhhh::laugh: )

As for seeing Tacoma's, there were no vehicles around all three houses of the tri-plex at the time I got there. There was a second tri-plex behind the first one, I didn't check on those. I'll check for Tacos or XR's next time I swing by.

As for a Tuc/Phx visit, would be more than glad to have you over... just say when ! :top: I just wish that it would be for more auspicious reasons...

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
Woah .... the houses there look weird...no grass in the front yard at all or anything! goodluck kids.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Woah .... the houses there look weird...no grass in the front yard at all or anything! goodluck kids.

I doubt many of them do have grass unless they have a sprinkler system installed. But at that house - it has no yard. What you think may be a yard is for parking. Look again... there are parking "blocks" --- the things that your tires hit sitting just beyond the sidewalk.

BlackCat

Reaction score
Very few "yards" in Tucson have grass. I mean, it is the desert here. Water is also expensive as a utility. But, on the flip side, I've lived here for 3.5yrs and I haven't had to touch a lawn mower for every single day of those 3.5yrs... :top:

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
Very few "yards" in Tucson have grass. I mean, it is the desert here. Water is also expensive as a utility. But, on the flip side, I've lived here for 3.5yrs and I haven't had to touch a lawn mower for every single day of those 3.5yrs... :top:

woah... you have to cut your yard here every week... but since the cold is coming.. its like every 2 weeks....

i would hate to live in the dessert..

Top Bottom