Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Body Kit

trd_sport

Reaction score
I think he just wants to try to sneak into x-fest next year and hope nobody notices its not a "real" x-runner :top:
No, I want everyone to notice it's not a "real" x-runner, otherwise I would have just trade in for one:laugh:

07xrunner

Reaction score
i wish my truck was a double cab i could use the extra room

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
I'm with ya TRD ,I like the look .slamm that bad boy:top: :laugh:

trd_sport

Reaction score
:laugh: Dog. No slamm for me:top:
Do I need to tell you about alignment specs:laugh:

trd_sport

Reaction score
there was an x-runner being parted out by a recycler on ebay, saw the wheels tranny and engine - maybe see if you can call them up and see if they have the body kit.
:top: Thats what I'm on the lookout for, do remember the seller:dontknow:

trd_sport

Reaction score
Could somebody photoshop that slammed dub cab pic and put a rake on it where the front is lower than the rear

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
no problem man :top:
if i see anything in my random ebay searches I will let you know.

trd_sport

Reaction score
no problem man :top:
if i see anything in my random ebay searches I will let you know.
:top: Thanks a lot man, Toyota basically wants upwards of $200 for each major piece, I've bid on a few items so we'll see how that goes, but I would appreciate anybody keeping an eye out for various body parts:top: :rock: :biggrin:

Tapp

Reaction score
man a dub X,,,that would be awesome..are you gonna keep the same color of whats on your truck now?..(that would look really nice):top:

trd_sport

Reaction score

Tapp

Reaction score
that`ll look good, i actually saw a truck like yours..(color wise) and imagined with the X body kit...that is gonna be one sweet ride:top: ..

Ill def. keep my eyes peeled for any kit parts you may need...

trd_sport

Reaction score
Well, some interesting things have developed:biggrin:
So, I call Toyota just to see what a brand spanking new complete body kit would cost me $3,065 was my quote:argh: . Well, I get to talking to the sales guy(Omar) and he asks if I need it for a single cab X, I chuckle and say no, why? because I know where he is going. He says, " because there is a guy that made a single cab X":laugh: I say yeah he is on the forums I am on. Well, Omar seemed into the project and said he could knock it down to $2,400 and when I'm ready to this he will help me knock down that price even more:rock: He said he had a Tacoma (can't remember if it was an X or not) and that he had browsed over at CT and XRU. Anyway, I'm going to crunch some #'s, a dub cab X is looking even more possible now guys:rock:

And if RegCabX happens to read this or stop by I just wanted him to know that people have really taken a liking to what he did:top:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay... a dub cab X would be totally sick! You GOTTA do it!!! And then you GOTTA bring it to the next X-Fest! :rock:

Top Bottom