Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Detective_Dan's "Built, not Bought" Build

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
Looks good mang. Now get that X dropped. Also did you have problems with the URD y pipe and the URD catback not fitting together correctly? Mine won't stay flush.

Gunslinger

Reaction score
Beautiful truck man..Sounds sweet ! Alot of hard work and love goes into em...

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8AX2UaqrGo&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Is this you?

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Detective Bam. Has a catchy ring to it. :crinklehair:

J/k man. Had to. Seriously though, that really sucks. But, it can be fixed. :top:

Makes it a better story, and gives you a neat nickname. ;)

Gadget

Reaction score
****. Yea that's me lol. FML

Shifted into third and when I pushed the clutch in the ass kicked out on me and she slid sideways. No way I could stop it. Just got a nice fat check though so new bumper, lower valence and some brackets will be on order shortly

Did insurance cover that?? If so how did you get that covered when it happened on the race track?

G

Detective_Dan

Reaction score
Did insurance cover that?? If so how did you get that covered when it happened on the race track?

G

No there is no way in hell USAA will cover that lol. I'm still riding around with the passenger side of the bumper f'd up. I need to get it fixed but I dot wanna drop $1500 on it lol. Passenger side body kit broken, bumper tabs broken, headlight brackets broken, aluminum crash bar smashed in, fender buckled in a little bit.

I need a passenger body kit piece, bumper, headlight and bumper brackets and paint

Gadget

Reaction score
A lot of folks do not know that if you mash it up at the track or off roading, you maybe on your own.

When I see those expensive exotics line up at the starting line, or try to because they can't find it, you have to wonder if they know they are not covered.

G

NODRULN

Reaction score
looking sick for sure. i cant wait till spring to start my build thread..

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
That little ding on the front bumper. Beauty mark. ;)

Did Jerez do you cluster? Looks really good.

Top Bottom