Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Front tire blow = Custom body work

Grumpy

Reaction score
Tire blow-out is no fun, especially when its the front tire and you have a split second to choose between guard rail & a curb.:argh:

Murderface

Reaction score
Tire blow-out is no fun, especially when its the front tire and you have a split second to choose between guard rail & a curb.:argh:

Or a head on collision if it's a front left tire:thumpdown: That would make me Poop myself some

Scarface

Reaction score
You and the family ate good. All that truly matters

blu xr

Reaction score
wow....sorry about that dude. i was kinda mad when my girl popped a few of the fasteners loose off the ground effects in the same place. im glad it wasnt this bad.

Oldschoolsmoka

Reaction score
Shop around before you settle on a body shop. Some places will pay you to bring your vehicle to them.

liquiddan

Reaction score
Well more bad news, truck is totaled. Exactly week later on my way to work, less than a block from the last accident I had a seizure rode up a fence and rolled my truck. Fire Dept had to break out the windshield to get me. I'm so bummed.:thumbdown:

Attachments

• IMG_0324.jpg
    IMG_0324.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 123

toyxrun

Reaction score
duuuude.... so sorry to hear that! you cant settle for less tho so start lookin for another X!! :top:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Ouch! Hope you're OK... that's the most important part. :top:

liquiddan

Reaction score
Here's a couple more I got off my phone. I hurt my back a little bit, been sore for a couple weeks but feeling better. I'm just emotional hurt, being a member of this site I assume you all know that. Just glad I didn't hurt anyone, had the accident around 5:30am. Landed just on the drivers side.

Attachments

• side.jpg
    side.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 95
  • side2.jpg
    side2.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 112

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
Thats really sucks man, I'm very sorry that happened. But at least you alive man/

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
Damn wow.....when it rains it pours...but like the guys said..at least your ok.....metal is replaceable

liquiddan

Reaction score
Well now that the truck is gone, I did manage to pull out the URD s/s, the PA12 or 10 ipod interface (not sure which one it is), and also have spare rim from the flat I got from the previous accident. So if anybody is interested, let me know. I don't think I will be getting a XR anytime soon, DMV suspended my license for 6 months, I get it back if I stay seizure free.:thumbdown:

Clewis333

Reaction score
damn man... that blows...
atleast you're ok, get another! RR this time :top:

blu xr

Reaction score
dude.....sorry to hear that.

hope all go's well and you get back on the road soon.

Top Bottom