Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gadget I need your help

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
Gadget I bought an mkI kit and I'm using the 7th injector, but I need the harness that plugs into the injector. I hope I'm asking for the right thing. Its the harness with only two wires in it. Please help me G!

Thanks
Chris

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Sucks you didn't get it with the kit. I don't know why someone would not include it. Not like you can use it for anything else.
Pretty sure when I sold my kit there wasn't a piece missing out of it. And X-roller can vouch for that.

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
I don't know either, but they just cut the wires at the box. The guy I bought it from didn't use the 7th because he had the x-1 and just used the 668 injectors.

Gadget

Reaction score
I have that in stock.

Call me to place your order, like Monday after noon.

G

X-roller

Reaction score
Sucks you didn't get it with the kit. I don't know why someone would not include it. Not like you can use it for anything else.
Pretty sure when I sold my kit there wasn't a piece missing out of it. And X-roller can vouch for that.

This is true. I think I had to buy a .50 cent part but that was it..... This guy was easiest the best sale experience I had.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
I am going to not be using mine soon, but it looks like G has you covered. GL

X-roller

Reaction score
I am going to not be using mine soon, but it looks like G has you covered. GL

I don't blame ya man. :top: As much money as that thing may have caused you I wouldn't wanna use it either....

I hope we can meet up someday again and run em again this time..... lol.

Shaggy hope you get boosted soon man! You are gonna love it!!

XRnRElite77

Reaction score
The kit was mine, and when I purchased the kit it was missing ALOT of things, no mounting hardware, fittings we broken etc, I got with G and he gave me most of the mounting hardware and I resourced the rest, aswell as had the kit media blasted and re-painted. I was running the X-1 already and was going to upgrade the blower to the new mkII blower so I ran 668 mains and no 7th. the kit didnt come with the 7th inj harness. I gave chris a good deal and just like any other used kit there will be some parts that need to replacing or sourcing, comes with purchase.

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
The kit was mine, and when I purchased the kit it was missing ALOT of things, no mounting hardware, fittings we broken etc, I got with G and he gave me most of the mounting hardware and I resourced the rest, aswell as had the kit media blasted and re-painted. I was running the X-1 already and was going to upgrade the blower to the new mkII blower so I ran 668 mains and no 7th. the kit didnt come with the 7th inj harness. I gave chris a good deal and just like any other used kit there will be some parts that need to replacing or sourcing, comes with purchase.

It was way better than a good deal, it was an awesome deal. Beside this is the only part that I need to get, so I'm pretty lucky. Anyways its all under control thanks to G man. Thanks again for the awesome deal Steven.

XRnRElite77

Reaction score
Not a problem bro, always willing to help a fellow XRU buddy out have as much fun as myself. I have a new project now and big plans lol.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
^^TJ.....when did your X die? I missed that I think!

I don't blame ya man. :top: As much money as that thing may have caused you I wouldn't wanna use it either....

I hope we can meet up someday again and run em again this time..... lol.

Shaggy hope you get boosted soon man! You are gonna love it!!

yea brotha, it isn't necessary. Id love to run again! Can't wait to get that motor Friday! And just locked in on a deal for a new (used) ECU wiring harness. That should be fun to change out! G be ready for a lot of phone calls!

Glad you got it figured out Shagg. Can imagine the look on ur face the first time you hit boost! :rockon:

Last edited:

XRnRElite77

Reaction score
^^TJ.....when did your X die? I missed that I think!

yea brotha, it isn't necessary. Id love to run again! Can't wait to get that motor Friday! And just locked in on a deal for a new (used) ECU wiring harness. That should be fun to change out! G be ready for a lot of phone calls!

Glad you got it figured out Shagg. Can imagine the look on ur face the first time you hit boost! :rockon:

The motor was going and had an electrical issue that NO ONE I mean 4 toyota dealerships and 3 Shops could figure out just tired to dumping money to get it to work properly. I know you pay to play but It was time for me to upgrade to a family car w/ me and the little woman planing to get married in the next yr or so.

Im here if you need any help shaggy, just holla, Oh and an electronic wideband is not as good as a direct wire persay becuase of the time of the read to display. electronic AFR's use the ECU or tunning computer to monitor and do the calculations on the fly, so there is a slower read time to the guage. Running a AFR with its own 02 sensor directly is 10x's faster and much better IMO.

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
The motor was going and had an electrical issue that NO ONE I mean 4 toyota dealerships and 3 Shops could figure out just tired to dumping money to get it to work properly. I know you pay to play but It was time for me to upgrade to a family car w/ me and the little woman planing to get married in the next yr or so.

Im here if you need any help shaggy, just holla, Oh and an electronic wideband is not as good as a direct wire persay becuase of the time of the read to display. electronic AFR's use the ECU or tunning computer to monitor and do the calculations on the fly, so there is a slower read time to the guage. Running a AFR with its own 02 sensor directly is 10x's faster and much better IMO.

Thanks bro, I'm sure I'll be giving you a holla soon

happyhome

Reaction score
CATBACK

any news on when the catback will be available for the X-runners? I am waiting to buy DT headers and a MAF so i can do the install all at once. thanks!

Top Bottom