Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NOTICE Infractions NO MORE

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very happy to hear. Thanks for being responsive to our concerns.

Well, despite what some say here and on other forums - I'm not here to make everyone's life difficult. I want everyone to enjoy XRU - have fun - meet good peeps and learn something in the process.

You have to remember that running a forum is a learning process for me too. I try things; some things work, some don't. I try to recognize when they don't and fix it.

The best thing you can do though, if you have a problem - PM me about it. I've recently found out that some people have some harsh feelings toward me and some of the mods too but have never contacted us directly. We're all adults here so let's work through problems rather than just hanging out at the lockers and talking crap about each other. :biggrin:

dak-rt-2a-XR

Banned
Reaction score
I could live with infractions...the 12 post per day was my concern.

Glad to see things worked out.

BlackCat

Reaction score
In the end, the fact that so many people did choose to express their feelings on the matter does reflect positively on one thing - people do care about this site. If people didn't care, people wouldn't complain... :rock:

07SWB

Reaction score
you know Klint, i thought everything was alright then your pubic spoke.. now youve got me worried :ahhhhh: On a side note, its good to know that everyone voiced their opinion and that things are going back to how they were before.

Top Bottom