Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KETCHUP not sold...SHE LIVES!!!!!

SooRunner

Reaction score
Dibs on the subX pm sent...:Crossfinger: it is still available.

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
I've still got money in hand for the dtlt's, so just give me the word and its on its way.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Dibs on the subX pm sent...:Crossfinger: it is still available.

yes it is and its now yours. reply sent.

I've still got money in hand for the dtlt's, so just give me the word and its on its way.

WORD!!

Can't wait any longer. I know I stand to piss some peps off, but I can't wait on money. Need it now.

Just talked to the guy. He has two more offers for the car with money in hand. Really doing me a favor by letting me part out and working with me. I hope everyone understands.

Pay me now brotha. casttech2001@yahoo.com Please include 3% pay pal fee or do as a gift so I get the full 250.00

Thanks,

Last edited:

ntinhri

Reaction score
Dude while that car is rare, dont put your eggs in one basket. if it goes, you will find something else.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
^^yea, I know brotha. thanks for the words though.........

06alaswb

Reaction score
hey man i pmed you thursday about the headers, i have the money in hand as well just need to know if its local pick up and do i need to ship you my factory ones or what?

PiNkY

Reaction score
man i wish i noticed this thread when it was first put up I really wanted a freakin x-1

KETCHUP

Reaction score
^^I know. You were in line, but the person I sold em to was second. He has yet to pay me....

man i wish i noticed this thread when it was first put up I really wanted a freakin x-1

I know bro. Lots wanted it. But the person I sold it too has done so much for me that I couldn't have sold it to anyone else. Real talk

hey man i pmed you thursday about the headers, i have the money in hand as well just need to know if its local pick up and do i need to ship you my factory ones or what?

Ur in luck. Deal again fell thru for the headers. Pay me and they are yours.

Asking price. Include 3% pay pal fee or do as a gift. I can get them out next week. I will cover shipping to you, but I need your manifolds. Got two new crush gaskets for the collector that I will throw in if mine are still ok. Let me know asap! I have several others in line, but you were third.

So, been a long day. On computer, calculating, etc.

Spent most of the day working on the truck. The SC is off with all its components. X1 is out, but I couldn't do more. Goal is to have everything off the truck by mid week next week. Once done, I will start working with those that have purchased items to get them shipped out. I would just like to say thanks to ali, for the purchases, and the support. You guys rawk! As always!!

I meet the guy with the Saleen tomorrow at 5. Can't wait!

Last edited:

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score
Sucks to hear bro but I know what you must have went through and how it felt :thumpdown: best of luck :top:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Sucks to hear bro but I know what you must have went through and how it felt :thumpdown: best of luck :top:

thanks Jay, its been real tuff on me emotionally and I look to good friends like to keep me up and going.

808XR10

Reaction score
aluminum drive shaft, lsd, and limited production car...

KETCHUP

Reaction score
UPDATE:

So I think I have found what was wrong with my truck. Working with G and won't know for sure until tomorrow evening. what this means, I don't know. It is so stupid of an issue I can't even talk about it right now. I will post up more info later. Don't ask anything until I give my update tomorrow. Don't want a million PMs to hit my box. Just want everyone to be aware.... Didn't go look at the car today because of this. More info to follow.

BlackCat

Reaction score
Dude, maybe the wrong place for this, but just heard about the Ft Bliss shooting ... everyone around you okay ?

X-roller

Reaction score
good luck with everything bro. The issue that you have is extremely critical but yet so simple. I'm pretty stoked that you found it though man. I'm sure what ever the outcome everyone will have your back. :top: At least I know I will. :biggrin:

SpcWashington

Reaction score
Well g/l with it. Keep us posted. I want those lights but I aint mad atcha.. :crinklehair:

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
On one hand I am would be upset if you didn't part out since I already sent ya the cash yet on the other I would be happy to have you still behind the wheel of ketchup.... goodluck bro and its a blessing you weren't on base today!

KETCHUP

Reaction score
On one hand I am would be upset if you didn't part out since I already sent ya the cash yet on the other I would be happy to have you still behind the wheel of ketchup.... goodluck bro and its a blessing you weren't on base today!

don't worry brotha. I dont' have the good rep I have now for no reason. If I do find that what I did fixes it and it runs like it is now, stock. And I decide to keep it, that is why I used paypal. Fully refundable. Don't want anyone to jump to conclusions just yet. The problem I found could explain everything that was going on except maybe the mechanical side of the low compression. So I could still be selling. Don't want anyone to be on pins and needles. Don't be. I am....and only I am. Can't test it all out until tomorrow till I get Dan's intake. The shooting at Bliss put a dent in those plans. Soon as I find out what is going on, I will let everyone know respectably.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
no worries here bro, gl tomorrow, like I said I hope to see ya behind the wheel at texfest next year cause I wanna go

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
GL with it bro and me personally I hope ole ketchup will make it put of surgery ok. Glad everyone over there is ok.

Top Bottom