Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Long Sleeved Tees available for Pre-Order

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The newest edition of shirts, XRU's version 1.0 Long Sleeved tees, are expected to be delivered Thursday, February 21. All of the pricing has been finalized and the products are loaded into the XRU store.

I am running a special 10% off pre-order sale until Thursday. As soon as the shirts hit the doorstep, the sale ends and the pre-orders start shipping.

If you are a size SMALL or XXXL I highly recommend that you pre-order because there are very limited quantites available in these two sizes and they will sell out quickly.

Also, if you are a donor who I still owe a shirt, please contact me via PM so that I can ensure you are on the initial shipping batch. I do have a list that I will cross check against but it will help to send me a reminder. :top:

Thanks again in advance guys for supporting the site and for be excited about the new merchandise. I can't wait to get these in as well - I need some more long sleeved tees to wear. :biggrin:

Click here to pre-order now!

Attachments

• news.long.sleeved.tees.preorders.gif
    news.long.sleeved.tees.preorders.gif
    21.4 KB · Views: 292

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
BAM 1,2,3 got em both ,now the wait. are they here yet?:laugh:

06XR-SW

Reaction score
i want to order a Black large, can i wait until thursday to order mine?? (payday):dontknow:.

edit: bought one black anyway!!! on thurs get a white 1!!! thanks klint!!!

Last edited:

InkedRunner

Reaction score
Ordered

I got mines all paid for. Just waiting for the package. Thanks :rock::rock:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i want to order a Black large, can i wait until thursday to order mine?? (payday):dontknow:.

Plenty of medium, large and XL. :top:

06XR-SW

Reaction score
cool klint then i will go ahead and order the white one prob on thurs!! Klint just wondering.....i know its prob al of more work added to you, how are the womens' tees going, My girl would love to sport it!!!

ICEMAN

"I drive in the dirt"
Reaction score
Got me one of each !!! Shipping is a killer though!

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
chow are the womens' tees going, My girl would love to sport it!!!

Sorry bro - no womens tees until Spring. They will be babydoll tees more than likely. :top:

Shipping is a killer though!

Too much for shipping two shirts? I try to ship everything priority mail so that everyone worldwide (including our brothers in Iraq) get things much quicker. Standard first class would probably be about $2.50-$3.00 anyway.

06XR-SW

Reaction score
okay cool bro i know i will get my girl 1 for sure!! unless they come in multiple colors!!!! :top:

she can wear hers during X-WestFest for sure!!!!!!!

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, shipping prices/methods have been updated in the store and should now accommodate combined shipping. For instance, I can fit two t-shirts in a Priority Mail bag so you should only be charged one USPS Priority Mail fee unless the shirts go over a certain weight.

For those that have ordered thus far and were overcharged, I will be issuing appropriate refunds via PayPal.

Troskey

Reaction score
Okay, shipping prices/methods have been updated in the store and should now accommodate combined shipping. For instance, I can fit two t-shirts in a Priority Mail bag so you should only be charged one USPS Priority Mail fee unless the shirts go over a certain weight.

For those that have ordered thus far and were overcharged, I will be issuing appropriate refunds via PayPal.

maaaaaan...i was kind of wondering about that when i added my 2nd shirt to the order...but i went along with it anyways...but all i have to say is Klint strikes again!! :rock:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
I need about 3 of these.... i'll pick mine up next weekend, can't wait bro. :biggrin:

ICEMAN

"I drive in the dirt"
Reaction score
Thanks Klint for getting that straightened out. I can't wait to start repping the site with the shirts.

illmeg4fun

Reaction score
Klint will you have them at the Va Beach Meet? I cant wait to get mine in! Great job by the way! :top:

Top Bottom