Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for UCON test subjects.....

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
looks like saturday will be the day... let me know if you want to head down.

Justin

Gadget

Reaction score
Can't. Got a crew coming out to redo the railings on my front porch and some other stuff.

Forgot about it until I got a call a few minutes ago.

I will be there in spirit and wishing I was there instead of here....

G

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
Can't. Got a crew coming out to redo the railings on my front porch and some other stuff.

Forgot about it until I got a call a few minutes ago.

I will be there in spirit and wishing I was there instead of here....

G

no problem. I'll have to give you a call later though, I forgot that my rev limiter is still low and the truck hits the limiter before the trans shifts still..:smile:

I figure you can walk me through it

Justin

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
Whens it gonna work ona 2jz? I'll need a tuning method for my intake... ;)

Gadget

Reaction score
The MAF Sensor Calibrator will work just fine on your intake.

There will be a UCON that will work on anything and have all the self tuning capability as well.

G

5000XD

Reaction score
Looking good G, will we get the tie wrap for free? :)

grifter95

Reaction score
Way down here in Georgia. But willing to help if possible. Also may be coming up to Baltimore in the next month. Specs are as follows...
2009 Tacoma
TRD S/C
2.8" pulley
NST Overdrive Pulley
7th injector
LT Headers
CAI Intake
currently controlled by Map-Ecu3... but desperately wanting to increase primaries and run e85

cwatt

Reaction score
Damn - this is going to be a snug fit for me. I have a high to low-level converser stuffed in there at the moment. lol Great place to hide electronics !

Kyouto42

Reaction score
Stoked for the release, I have everything else I need but this for my TRD Blower to be installed.... :)

Murderface

Reaction score
I'm really hoping to get a visit from u G to test this out for u and hopefully it will leave me wanting to sell my X-1 and buy the UCONN EMS.

Gonna send u an email about a few other things also, one of which is about Warren moving to San Diego the end of this February to start his new job with Goodrich Aerospace.

5000XD

Reaction score
Wow, I just got my truck stuck in rich condition, shooting 3 codes, everything said rich! Took it for a spin and they went away. I have noticed the X1 is pouring too much gas in my truck somehow when I let it idle, turn it off etc. Hurry up G!

Murderface

Reaction score
ya im hoping that I can sell my X-1 and buy this UCONN. Just have to wait for the E-85 sensor and whatever else G said he needs to do so I can run it(dont need to till it gets warm)

butters607

Reaction score
I'm really hoping to get a visit from u G to test this out for u and hopefully it will leave me wanting to sell my X-1 and buy the UCONN EMS.

Gonna send u an email about a few other things also, one of which is about Warren moving to San Diego the end of this February to start his new job with Goodrich Aerospace.

Dude this thing is way better than the x-1 it makes the vehicle run smoother and is so much smoother in all areas of power

SooRunner

Reaction score
G, I also have a N/A 2009 FJ Cruiser running X1, cam, thermostat, DTLT, and TRD intake and willing to test the UCON...Ready to boost sooner or later.

5000XD

Reaction score
I hope it can get rid of the bog I've been having with the X1....this really seems like a fuel issue.

butters607

Reaction score
Oh yea i cant lue i had serious issues with the x-1 in it was making the truck rum rough and took away my issues with bogging as well. I'm telling ya my truck is a whole new monster!!!!!

5000XD

Reaction score
what AFRS and what gear, outa curiosity?

The BOG has been in second, third and rarely fourth gear. Usually when I sit at a constant speed for a while, at 3000+ rpms and punch it all of a sudden. It's as if I hit the breaks instead of the gas :rofl: I honestly do not recall the AFRS exactly, but I think those were in range.

Top Bottom