Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

October 2008 : Deathshadow's 2007 BSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
Thanks for all the kind words guys, I was pretty surprised myself when I got a PM regarding ROTM.

A lot of hard modding work went into her (and still goes into her to keep a BSP that clean).

Everything done we did in house, its been fun.

Man...

Listen here sugar lips, don't be koy; I told you not to expose this kind of stuff publicly but you leave me no choice.

I caught you cheating the other night with someone on here who will remain nameless.

My experience with RJ is unrivaled, here is a little story about us:

As time went on when I was younger, and as I entered puberty, I began to take a more active, albeit still very discrete, interest in other boys.

While in the locker room after physical education, I detected that I was sexually attracted to several of the other boys, and I also saw many boys walking around the school corridors who caught my attention.

Sometimes I looked them up in the school's yearbook to see what their names were, and in my free time, I often dreamt about being physically close to them.

It would take some more years before I told anyone, then I met Mr. RJDoute.... He immediately expressed his longing to penetrate young male rectum (he was much older then I).

He was into many sports and enjoyed playing all of them. Any sport that involved balls he wanted a part of; he was an animal. I always knew that he was, well.... "That Way" When i would witness him over congratulate other students with excessive ass grabbing/patting.

I consented and we spent many happy years together running through tall grass fields, picking blueberries, squishing our toes in the sand, and discussing times past.

Then one night I returned to his house to find him with a large toy in a place I dont wish to describe. I hear the fumbling of another person in the closet, I turned around, left, and never looked back.

YOU HURT ME RJ!!!!!! I WAS YOUR SILLY GOOSE!!!!! YOU RUINED IT!!!

BLAST YOUR ASSHOLE FEVER!!!

Your Rasberry Muffin,

- DS

This guy.......wow!:rofl: So, is this the point when you went to the other side of the salad bar?

why is it that every comment here has to do with DS being a homo?

Is there something you need to share with the class Doug? :ahhhhh:

Guess that last post answered your question, lol.:laugh: I'm just waiting for his GF to chime in!

Last edited:

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
gratz to you on rotm...it was only a matter of time :smile:

WCD

Reaction score
I was waiting for this truck to be chosen.
Nice work. :top:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Congrats DS!!!:rock:....Very well deserved. IMO, I think you deserved it after you posted your "Skidmarks" thread awhile back:rolleyez:

A naked picture of Klint in the glovebox (edit by admin: could you fit an 8x10 in there? cause it would take at least that if it were to scale) :biggrin:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:.....keep dreaming whitey:laugh:

WOW.....Something is wrong with you!!!

But I will say, thats the funniest ****ing fake love story I've ever heard :laugh:

I'm just waiting for his GF to chime in!
Maybe his GF is still with RJDoute, I think she was the one fumbling in the closet:laugh:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
I didn't even get to post anything...:thumpdown: got closed before I had a chance to type something funny...:laugh:

TOTM...well deserved IMO...:top: congrats again bro...:biggrin:

ROFL! You saw that one dude!!!? That thread was gone in minutes!!! :laugh:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
ROFL! You saw that one dude!!!?

Sadly, yes:rolleyez:.... I clicked on the thread thinking it was a badass burnout or something.....Wow was I wrong

That thread was gone in minutes!!! :laugh:
haha...It was great, none of the rookies know about that thread....I think since your ROTM, the admins need to re-open that thread:laugh:

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Listen here sugar lips, don't be koy; I told you not to expose this kind of stuff publicly but you leave me no choice.

I caught you cheating the other night with someone on here who will remain nameless.

As time went on when I was younger, and as I entered puberty, I began to take a more active, albeit still very discrete, interest in other boys.

While in the locker room after physical education, I detected that I was sexually attracted to several of the other boys, and I also saw many boys walking around the school corridors who caught my attention.

Sometimes I looked them up in the school's yearbook to see what their names were, and in my free time, I often dreamt about being physically close to them.

It would take some more years before I told anyone, then I met Mr. RJDoute.... He immediately expressed his longing to penetrate young male rectum (he was much older then I).

He was into many sports and enjoyed playing all of them. Any sport that involved balls he wanted a part of; he was an animal. I always knew that he was, well.... "That Way" When i would witness him over congratulate other students with excessive ass grabbing/patting.

I consented and we spent many happy years together running through tall grass fields, picking blueberries, squishing our toes in the sand, and discussing times past.

Then one night I returned to his house to find him with a large toy in a place I dont wish to describe. I hear the fumbling of another person in the closet, I turned around, left, and never looked back.

YOU HURT ME RJ!!!!!! I WAS YOUR SILLY GOOSE!!!!! YOU RUINED IT!!!

BLAST YOUR ASSHOLE FEVER!!!

Your Rasberry Muffin,

- DS

So it's come to this, has it?

Allow me to dissect your blaspheme one pathetic lie at a time.

When Doug claims he took a "discreet" interest in other boys, he's simply saying that he only wore 7 rainbow brite stickers that day as opposed to the normal 12. Now please, hold your tongue.. I am in no way attempting to downplay the incredible attraction and eventual love we have come to know for each other. However, I will not stand for you to make me sound like some type of perverted sexual predator when you were clearly the flamboyant member of this correlation.

I would now like to direct my attention to that fateful night. You never even gave me a chance to explain! I called you 4 times, and I must've texted you until my fingers bled. You refused to answer or reply. It was all just a big misunderstanding my dear.

There is a reasonable explanation for all of it:

Yes, I may have had a toy lodged inside of me.. but in my defense I was just trying it out to make sure it wouldn't harm you sweet buns! I purchased that at adonisent.com for you, and I have the gift receipt to prove it.

So far as the noise in the closet, you silly bear.. that was your birthday present! I purchased a slightly cachectic male donkey named Paco from little Juanito, the blind mexican boy down the street. I wanted to surprise you with a show, but instead you storm in unannounced and leave just as quickly in a maelstrom of anger and glitter.

Now don't you see? Instead of denouncing me publicly we could've easily solved this behind closed doors. (albeit large ones, Paco is starting to bloat)

Come back to me shnuckums. You know, in your heart of hearts, there isn't a single person that can give you the same kind of love I can. Don't run away from your feelings.

Your crusty, wadded up kleenex by the bed,
RJ

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
So it's come to this, has it?

Allow me to dissect your blaspheme one pathetic lie at a time.

When Doug claims he took a "discreet" interest in other boys, he's simply saying that he only wore 7 rainbow brite stickers that day as opposed to the normal 12. Now please, hold your tongue.. I am in no way attempting to downplay the incredible attraction and eventual love we have come to know for each other. However, I will not stand for you to make me sound like some type of perverted sexual predator when you were clearly the flamboyant member of this correlation.

I would now like to direct my attention to that fateful night. You never even gave me a chance to explain! I called you 4 times, and I must've texted you until my fingers bled. You refused to answer or reply. It was all just a big misunderstanding my dear.

There is a reasonable explanation for all of it:

Yes, I may have had a toy lodged inside of me.. but in my defense I was just trying it out to make sure it wouldn't harm you sweet buns! I purchased that at adonisent.com for you, and I have the gift receipt to prove it.

So far as the noise in the closet, you silly bear.. that was your birthday present! I purchased a slightly cachectic male donkey named Paco from little Juanito, the blind mexican boy down the street. I wanted to surprise you with a show, but instead you storm in unannounced and leave just as quickly in a maelstrom of anger and glitter.

Now don't you see? Instead of denouncing me publicly we could've easily solved this behind closed doors. (albeit large ones, Paco is starting to bloat)

Come back to me shnuckums. You know, in your heart of hearts, there isn't a single person that can give you the same kind of love I can. Don't run away from your feelings.

Your crusty, wadded up kleenex by the bed,
RJ

No RJ! You can not fool me with such meretricious brain fodder!

You are a dirty anal rampaging slut; I wont be had anymore by your insidious man whoring.

You see what you don't know is this...

I had suspected your unfaithfulness for a while, I had been following you everywhere.

It all started when you didn't come home on time. I knew something was up because your behavior lately had grown to be quite precarious. I began to follow you around...

You remember the place we first met? That silly bar down on Roosevelt avenue called Zippers Rub & Tug. I saw you there the past couple of weeks with a gentleman named Eduardo'.

I SAW YOU in the bathroom with him & overheard what transpired between you two.

Let me refresh your memory and paint you a picture of that night (encase you try to deny it):

Eduardo was leaning against the wall and spreading his cheeks (it was all the invitation RJ needed). With your hard man power already slick with soap, you began to push its way into Eduardo's inviting virgin pooper.

Yeah... You remember that, DON'T YOU!!!!? I thought you would... Bastard.

I will not forgive you, ever!

Its a shame RJ, you used to give me stains in my undies every time I saw you.

We had so much fun together too, you had to go and ruin it.

Remember playing snake in the grass on a rainy Sunday afternoon? I will never forget you...

We are over.

Your Ex-Poopsicle,

- DS

Last edited:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Wow! :laugh:

Keep this up and your ROTM thread will disappear!

hrspwr236

Reaction score
congrats, well worth it, the truck looks amazing keep up the mods

eXuser01

Reaction score
wait one question than who is this??
glazefender4.jpg

hahhaha

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
No RJ! You can not fool me with such meretricious brain fodder!

You are a dirty anal rampaging slut; I wont be had anymore by your insidious man whoring.

You see what you don't know is this...

I had suspected your unfaithfulness for a while, I had been following you everywhere.

It all started when you didn't come home on time. I knew something was up because your behavior lately had grown to be quite precarious. I began to follow you around...

You remember the place we first met? That silly bar down on Roosevelt avenue called Zippers Rub & Tug. I saw you there the past couple of weeks with a gentleman named Eduardo'.

I SAW YOU in the bathroom with him & overheard what transpired between you two.

Let me refresh your memory and paint you a picture of that night (encase you try to deny it):

Eduardo was leaning against the wall and spreading his cheeks (it was all the invitation RJ needed). With your hard man power already slick with soap, you began to push its way into Eduardo's inviting virgin pooper.

Yeah... You remember that, DON'T YOU!!!!? I thought you would... Bastard.

I will not forgive you, ever!

Its a shame RJ, you used to give me stains in my undies every time I saw you.

We had so much fun together too, you had to go and ruin it.

Remember playing snake in the grass on a rainy Sunday afternoon? I will never forget you...

We are over.

Your Ex-Poopsicle,

- DS

I was young! Everyone makes mistakes.. the incredibly large gaping wound on my member that used to be an innocent blister is proof! Did I chastise you for that? NO! I simply wrote it off as something else we could share for eternity.

And now, after all of this, you have the audacity to dare come at me as if this is all MY fault! I gave you everything! I asked for nothing in return. (to include the herpes, but I digress)

Lets just close this chapter in the unending novel I lovingly titled HPV: It can be fun for both of you! Lets just turn the page and begin crafting a new script. After all we've been through together I simply cannot accept the fact that you're willing to turn that tight, molded from His hands butt away and run.

I'll be at our truck stop meeting spot off of exit 35 by the bushes with the semi. (no pun intended) I'll be wearing the bit of string that tore off of your jeans the night you disappeared from my life. Don't leave me waiting too long.. it gets cold out here without your massive gorilla hands around my throat. Oh, how I miss those sausage fingers...

Your permanent seminal fluid receptacle,

RJ

P.S. If all else fails, can you at least bring a blanket to wrap Paco in? He's beginning to smell like Eduardo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom